“Wonderful!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Gleaming Kitchen with quality appliances Huge windows allow plenty of light
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gleaming Kitchen with quality appliances
Huge windows allow plenty of light
Right on the worlds most famous corner
Elegant dining for six
Oversized comfortable sofa
Spacious open plan living
Bookshelves reveal comfortable additional sleeping
Master bedroom with California king bed
Quality linens
Loads of storage
Spacious bathroom
Fantastic rooftop terrace with firepit
Rooftop view
Elegant foyer with 24hr doorman
The Lofts at Hollywood and Vine
Right on the Walk of Fame
Free valet parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

libby2012...
Anchorage, Alaska
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Everything about our stay at Hollywood and Vine View was fabulous, from the moment we walked into the apartment. The listing description, along with the photos, were spot on. The space is large, with lots of windows and filled with glorious natural light. You are never sure, based on photos and a description, exactly what the rental will be like. This apartment does not disappoint! It is modern, with touches of traditional, which make it warm. We were a party of four, all adult family members. There was plenty of space for everyone, and my both my sisters said that the murphy beds were more comfortable than they own beds at home. The master king bed was wonderful and we slept like babies. We prepared quite a few meals in the fab. kitchen. It has all the amenities you need along with a large prep island. There are great views from the rooftop lounge area....it is a nice place to relax, get some sun, and have a glass of wine, or take photos of the area. The flat is in a busy area, but, you don't really feel crowded. We loved that we had our own personal parking space, complete with a valet. We felt safe and secure with the 24 hour per day concierge at the entrance of the bldg. There are so many good restaurants, iconic buildings, along with plenty of shopping within walking distance of the apartment. Libby, as an owner, was a dream to work with. She responded quickly to all inquires, and returned our deposit with lighting speed. She is very down to earth. Thank you so much Libby for sharing your lovely apartment with us. We had a wonderful time!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Robert B
“Amazing experience.. Great location!”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My stay at the loft was incredible!! I truly enjoyed every second of it! From the owner to the doormen and valets, everyone was extremely accommodating and mad me feel at home. The location is incredible if you're interested in exploring Hollywood and you're walking distance from a lot of great restaurants. The loft itself has plenty of space and a lovely layout.. If I had a chance to buy this loft it would have to come fully furnished because I think it looks perfect as is! Highly recommended!!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Management Response
2 Mar 2016
Thanks so much Robert! I really hope you can stay with us again in the future.
Jesse H
“Amazing Views, Amazing Location, Amazing Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was also our first time using VRBO. If every owner is like this it would be amazing!!! Was very helpful in letting us know the location, what was around the area, how close to stores, shops, tourist attractions, and that valet parking was included with property.
As for the property itself, one word, AMAZING!!! From our condo we saw Mariah Carey receive her walk of fame star, we saw so many celebrities going into Katsuya for sushi so much across the street we had to go and try it as well. The beds are comfortable, the area is close to everything, yet peaceful enough to sleep without distraction. We can not wait to stay again. Seriously, if you are staying in LA area you would be remiss if you didn't explore this as your first option fir a stay!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing, everything was amzing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
lrkmazwil...
Akron, Ohio
“Wonderful Apartment, Excellent Location”
Reviewed July 16, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our stay at Hollywood and Vine was wonderful in every respect. Libby made the preliminary arrangements simple and hassle-free, and everything about the apartment was exactly as represented in the pictures and reviews. The beds (including the murphy beds) were extremely comfortable, with beautiful linens. The kitchen was well equipped. The apartment was comfortable and accommodating in every respect, and the valet and front door staff were consistently friendly and welcoming. The location was wonderful, and it was a real plus to have a parking space. Our family agreed that we would enthusiastically stay there again on subsequent visits to LA.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole vibe and feeling of the apartment was terrific. It was comfortable in every respect.
Liked least: We loved being able to open the windows and enjoy great breezes. However, some people would find the amount of street noise in this busy location off-putting, especially at night.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Wayne P
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed December 27, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I travel to Los Angeles several times per year and generally stay in the Hollywood area. I used to stay in hotels when I travelled for business but wanted something with more of the comforts of home, where I could cook myself a meal and be comfortable for a week or more. For many years I’ve moved around many various forms of accommodation and have now discovered my favourite. The Hollywood and Vine View is now my first choice!

I’ve now stayed here several times and will keep coming back.

Close to all the action: cinemas, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping are all in easy walking distance. Jumping onto the 101 freeway is right around the corner making a trip to the coast and airport a breeze and what’s more, there’s a Starbucks directly across the road.

The apartment itself is beautifully appointed with everything you need. There’s a great kitchen, an awesome shower, cable TV, Wi-Fi and the best king size bed in the world.

The staff is super friendly and there’s a fantastic rooftop terrace. With 24-hour security, onsite parking and Trader Joes just down the road, this place is perfect.

I was going to keep it a secret but felt I should write this to be fair to my lovely host Liz.

I’m always saddened to leave this place and can’t wait for my next visit.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Management Response
3 Jan 2015
Thanks so much for your kind review Wayne. I'm very glad you feel so at home at the Hollywood and Vine View.
Thanks for not keeping it a secret! Hope to see you again soon.
Liz
Kyle P
“Hollywood at its best”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We booked a stay on a weekend night and couldn't believe how great the place was. It felt like being at an upgraded version of home. The view amazing. The Murphy beds great. Everything even down to the friendly door persons and valet attendants made the experience wonderful. We will.be staying in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Wayne P
Sydney, Australia
“Wow! Wow! Wow!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This is the 4th apartment I have booked in Hollywood using an internet booking site, and the 3rd in this building. This is BY FAR the best one to date.I LOVE the location of this apartment, literally on the corner of Hollywood and Vine with awesome views to match. So close to everything, but out of the tourist throng. This apartment is super cool, but unlike most cool places, it’s also supremely comfortable. The sofa is to die for, and the California King bed is more luxurious than our bed at home! We travelled with our two boys 14 and 12, and they found the fold down twin beds very comfortable. The apartment was immaculately clean, with every thing we needed. The washing machine was a bonus, as was the awesome rooftop terrace, but for me, the free valet parking tops the lot! There are so many great restaurants around (try the Lexington Social House right next door on Vine, and Wood and Vine across the road on Hollywood) that we only used the kitchen for breakfast and the occasional quick lunch, but it certainly had everything we needed. We stayed for 10 days and it really felt like home - we didn’t want to leave.

I would definitely recommend this apartment for couples or small families. It was deceptively spacious, and better than the pictures displayed. I promised our lovely host Liz that I would write this review, otherwise I’d be keeping this one a secret, so that it is always available for us when we come to LA!

Don’t hesitate to book this great apartment.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing