“RECOMMENDED!”

Ranked #50 of 358 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, great coffee, deserves another visit ❤️☕️! Their pour-over is done by heart. Lots of great options! Simply ? AMAZING

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2017

I hail from the Pacific NW, where we are, quite frankly, coffee snobs. Stumptown Coffee is a familiar brand and place to anyone from Portland, OR, and enjoys a well-deserved outstanding reputation for roasting, brewing, and serving some of the finest coffees in that city. So imagine my delight when I found out they had an L.A. location, and my further delight when, upon drinking my first sip of their drip coffee, I felt transported to Portland in both quality and taste? It has the same shabby-chic, hipster vibe, and our baristas where friendly, highly competent, and speedy. It mystifies me why they aren't ranked far higher. So let the crowds get diverted elsewhere while you come grab a knockout cup o' Joe away from them! And that's not enough, look through the clear glass to see their roasting operation, and check out the experimental room where folks are tasting new coffee blends!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Came here on a quick trip to LA and ordered an iced mocha. It was pretty good. The space is nice. I would definitely come here again if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I could go on-and-on about the great feeling I had doing a little laptop work at this hip roastery with chill, friendly LA-ers and an awesome chicken food truck on the curb. But I'll keep it simple. Just an awesome experience in a cool area, and (importantly) fresh, delicious, not-bitter coffee. I had cold brew. So good.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 30, 2015

My friend took me to the famous Stumptown Coffee. The coffee is delicious. Jut beware that it can be crowded sometimes. My friend buys coffee from there. It is not my favorite coffee place but they do have good coffee.

Date of visit: December 2015