The Basement A Live Escape Room Experience
Open today: 6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Amazeballs

Do it! we did the elivator shft and courtyard it was so neat but I hear the basement is good too... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 6 days ago
Mary W
A thrilling & fun experience--I now want more!

I love mystery and puzzles and was so excited to try this. The basement did not let me down--it was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$60.00
from US$79.00
from US$84.00
More Info
All reviews the study elevator shaft serial killer awesome experience team bonding real sense story line horror movie a lot of fun super fun clues adrenaline blast actors escaped brain challenges
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We played both The Basement and The Study in a single visit. I thought The Study was the stronger of the two and would recommend that room if you only have time for one.
These are horror themed rooms so make sure to take that into consideration when you’re deciding who to invite. It is probably too scary for most children under 11-12.
There’s a sequence in The Study designed for a solo member of your group. It’s intense! Pick the thrill seeker in your group to do it.
Set decoration and theming are very strong. Puzzles are mostly good (I really dislike scraps of laminated paper in escape rooms, generally speaking, and there are many in these 2. I think they’re immersion breaking so I wish they had used a different method, but it’s certainly not game breaking)
In-room actors are used in both rooms and we found them to be an asset to the experience.

Overall, very well done rooms, definitely recommend

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Two of the best escape rooms I've ever done! If you like be to be scared and enjoy challenges, I highly recommend The Basement and The Study. The rooms are very dark and creepy. I enjoyed The Study more than The Basement because of all the clues. We were about 99% successful in escaping vs 75% in The Basement. Overall, well thought out and lots of puzzles/clues to solve. Can't wait to try the last one - the elevator shaft!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

This place was a lot of fun, but you must work together with your group. It's definitely something you should at least try once.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Great experience! The story and theming are super fun! The clues are just difficult enough to make it very challenging. Would be awesome for all ages!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

We have done many escape rooms and this one was a lot of fun. I would recommend this place. Nice puzzles and great decoration.