All reviews breakfast room yogurt staff was very friendly and helpful decent breakfast floor room busy street clean rooms la area complimentary breakfast pleasant stay convenient location short stay easy access front desk staff an upgrade free parking freeway
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Great location and easy access to the freeway. The rooms are nice for a Best Western. The staff was very helpful and always pleasant. While my room was hot upon arrival and took awhile to cool down due to the gap between the floor and the door allowing hot air to seep in.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sohaib R, Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay however, we apologize that the air-conditioning did not make you fully comfortable. We had our maintenance team check it and we hope the situation did not discourage you to come back in the future. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We stay quite a lot at this particular location (Eagle Rock/Glendale) and everyone is always extremely pleasant and professional. It is not fancy, but is always clean and quiet. Breakfast is included with your stay and has improved greatly in the last few months. Would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay in Eagle Rock or Glendale.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sohaib R, Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for the perfect rating and for staying with us recently. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, the hospitality of our staff and the cleanliness of the property.Your feedback greatly motivates us to provide exemplary guest services. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

we stayed at this hotel last weeks (5 of us) and we truly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean and tidy. Beds were very comfortable. The breakfast (prepared by May) has many fresh options as well as hot food. The fruit salad and yogurt was specially delicious. Thank you May, you are doing an amazing job by keeping us well fed and happy.
The hotel location is perfect as is located across the street from an entrance to a major north/south freeway which makes it easier to get around, specially for visitors like us.
The staff was very helpful and efficient.
Thank you for making our stay a very pleasant one.

Dan C.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Glendale for your recent visit in the Los Angeles area. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, the comfort of the room and location.Your feedback encourages us to continuously improve our guest services daily. We look forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I booked this hotel for Aug 16-18 through priceline app. Paid in full at time of booking so expected no problems re: payment. Checked in first day and had no issues; they found our reservation.

On 17th, after a long day out, spending the entire day in the sun at Universal Studios, we tried getting into our rooms at 9:30-ish and found out they locked us out of the room. We went downstairs to get new keys and they told us manager had personally locked us out by there was an issue w/ payment.

I showed them confirmation that said I paid in full and they admitted that I had already paid but that we would remain locked out until the Priceline affiliate answered the phone. Told me it was “technically” not my fault, but they needed to be paid so we wouldn’t be let back into room.

Again, everyone agreed I had already paid but they didn’t care, they said we either stay until they hashed it out w/ Priceline affiliate or I paid for hotel room again. They stressed they wanted me to pay and said it would be quicker and guaranteed that Priceline would have to give me my money back.

Next day at check-out, issue still wasn’t resolved and they held us there. I had to contact Priceline via online chat and phone and they basically just said that hotel didn’t have right to keep me there. Meanwhile, hotel clerk was on phone w/ affiliate arguing about rates.

AGAIN, THEY ADMITTED I HAD ACTUALLY PAID BUT BC THEY DIDNT LIKE THE RATE THEY HELD ME AND FRIEND THERE UNTIL THEY HASHED IT OUT AND WANTED TO CONVINCE ME TO PAY FOR HOTEL AGAIN.

In sum, don’t stay here.

If they have an issue w/ payment they immediately hassle the hotel guest and make it your problem Even after admitting it isn’t your fault.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank als090909
Sohaib R, Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

We are very sorry that the situation with the third party booking company caused you undue stress and we are dealing with it promptly to prevent similar occurrence in the future. On behalf of the entire staff, please accept our sincerest apologies.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The staff are very friendly, the breakfast had good options, and the queen sized bed was very comfortable. Next time I pass by Glendale, this hotel will be my first choice to look up as my place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sohaib R, Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and giving us a prefect rating. We're glad to know that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again.