2,416 results
All reviews full kitchen breakfast lady dolby theatre great location rooftop garden chinese theatre separate kitchen converted apartment building universal studios the breakfast area secure parking dining table minute walk king suite metro station continental breakfast would definitely stay here again
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from my weekend stay with my 8 yr old daughter. We had a wonderful experience here. The location is excellent. It is a less than 5 min walk to where all the touristy stuff is on Hollywood Blvd....Walk of Fame, Chinese theater, El Capitan theater. It is right behind the Dolby theater and there is a back entrance into the huge shopping plaza , which has tons of shops and restaurants, about 100 yards away from the front door! A metro stop is right there as well. Couldn’t ask for a better location and I felt safe walking around with my young daughter.
This is a small and older hotel that was converted from apartments. It was a large room (room 211) with a very big patio and full kitchen. The bed was comfortable. They had a nice complimentary continental breakfast (oatmeal, cereal, bagels, muffins, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice). There is a computer and printer available of you need to print boarding passes. Parking is under the building in a locked garage. Please note if you are arriving by car, when you come to check it you can just park right in front of the main entrance even though it says “unloading passengers only” (or something like that). This was my only frustration...when I arrived I had no idea where to park on the street to check in because there was no place to park. Also, the staff was so wonderful and friendly. A lovely woman named Patricia would help out with the breakfast and come around and greet us and ask us if we needed anything, bring us our toasted items..she was just so sweet and always smiling. She even gave us both a hug when we were checking out! Another woman who’s name I did not get (Asian lady who works the front desk) was just as kind and friendly, chatting with me and my daughter. I highly recommend this place and hope to return someday!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 47jenniferm
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Lovely Little hotel in a great location right next to the Hollywood walk of fame great departmental stores right next door & all types of eateries right beside me my wife & our 1 year baby we all were very happy to choose this hotel 1 : location 2 : great rooms with well equipped kitchen 3 / friendly housekeeping’s 4 : the value we were happy what we paid for slightly costly thou it did nt bother us to pay for it’s spotless handy convinieant location would definitely have no problems on my next stay during my la visit .

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank Mytravelbook2016
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Everything is close to this hotel; Hollywood Blvd, metro station, Dolby theatre, shopping centre etc. The location is great. The hotel is quite old, but clean and well maintained. The garage is on site and not that expensive.

The rooms are quite big and with a full kitchen. The breakfast you can have on the second floor and it is fine. The best thing is the host of the breakfast. She is so sweet and willing the serve everything you want to have.

Overall the staff in the hotel is kind and helpful.

Your stay will be better than the first impression might bring into your mind. Absolutely a good choice in Hollywood.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Great location, close to Dolby Theatre, metro and bus routes. Room very comfortable. Separate kitchen and dining so save money by cooking and eating in, alternatively there are several places to eat nearby on Hollywood Boulevard . Breakfast is available at the Orchid Suites . There is a pool for exercising or cooling down in the warmer weather. Would recommend this location for anyone wanting to explore Hollywood.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2018

What a great little find this place was! After reading reviews on TripAdvisor, we were hoping it would live up to the great reports. It did not disappoint, it is in the best location and so centrally located to everything. The rooms are amazing, the staff are incredible and nothing was too much trouble. They were happy to recommend and book local tours on our behalf, which were some of the highlights of our trip. Hoping to plan another trip in a couple of years and would not want to stay anywhere else. Thank you for providing us with such a great experience.

Room tip: Great Location
Date of stay: February 2018