1,371 results
All reviews taco bell free shuttle near airport manhattan beach between flights convenient location late check santa monica concierge hollywood
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

...No one from this hotel has ever contacted me about my experience. Not that I'm surprised, but, wow. I'm still furious about the way I was treated. I've stayed in hotels all over the world, from $30 mom and pops in South Dakota to $2000 a night boutique hotels in Paris and Vancouver, and I have never seen such a total lack of care from the entire hotel staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank MelbaToast4
Management response:Responded April 8, 2018

We apologize for falling short of your expectations and would like to hear more as to what transpired during your stay. Please note that Trip Advisor reviews keep contact information confidential. So we ask if you can give us a call directly to the hotel in order to address this personally. Thank you!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

FYI the shuttle is shared with La Quinta hotel next door, so look out for a shuttle with La Quinta on it! After we picked up our bags at LAX we went out the doors and to the right and waited maybe 20 mins for the shuttle which runs a continuous 24 hour loop.
Also breakfast starts at 6am which unfortunately was too late for us.
We were very happy with our room and the service. The pool was heated I guess as it was very warm despite being a cold day, and sparkling clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 3, 2018

We appreciate your feedback! We will look at our business demands and ensure to provide additional options before peak hours. Thank you!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

After many years that I haven’t been in a holiday inn, I finally gave a chance to holiday inn to see if it’s good or not as a lower class men hotel/inn. The inn is a great place if you don’t have the money but than that, I would stay in a hotel but since I was in a tour, it was given a chance to go to holiday inn. The beds are big that would actually fit two people than one and a half person. The shower/tub have a three settings on the shower head from a regular shower to a massage shower head which was nice for the back. Although they don’t have a mini fridge, they have a ice machine and a vending machine. They also have a k-cup coffee maker with two coffee, one green tea and one black tea. If you don’t like to use the k-cup, you can use the old fashion tea bag that is Lipton. Tv section is limited. Even though holiday have its small flaws, it’s a good place to stay for a overnight.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded April 3, 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are addressing our room amenities during our upcoming renovation and hope to offer additional items. Please ensure to visit us once our public space renovation has been completed in late summer of 2018

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

And near Venice Beach and Santa Monica in the neighborhood. But they did have problems with the hotel parking ticket. Twice. And ignorance at the hotel counter. Not nice. We took the bus tour from the hotel. A little longer than announced (2 Houens more) but John did a good tour of the city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 3, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and will address any malfunctions you experienced with our parking gates.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Just a hotel to stay at by the airport. . No amenities to speak of. Bed was comfortable. Pay to park in lot or parking garage. No microwaves available because they have a restaurant on site - we didn't partake. We ate our cold leftovers. Nothing much else to say.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 3, 2018

We appreciate your time and feedback! Please ensure to visit us once our renovation has been completed.