1,039 results
All reviews estela estrada the club lounge close to the airport spg member corner suite free shuttle to the airport self parking shuttle service century blvd outdoor pool nice room an early flight per day manhattan beach short stay king bed santa monica
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Estella Estrada is absolutely amazing and I have been beyond happy with all the help she has offered to my group. We have been here for 4 years now and she has been an incredible stand out in service and hospitality. We just love her. If I ever had an opportunity to request someone to assist me while I'm here working at my conference, Estella would be my very first choice!

Susan Loth
CAWSO Conference Coordinator

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SusanC4241
SheratonGatewayLAX, General Manager at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Susan! We’re always thrilled to have you here with us, and even happier to hear that staff like Estella make your stay one to remember! We hope to see you again soon, for another perfect experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

My room was very nice and comfortable with wifi. It was clean and quiet. The service was efficient and cordial.
The restaurant is expensive. The breakfast buffet was outrageously expensive. I wanted scrambled eggs, coffee and fresh berries. The $30 bill was in my opinion robbery.

Room Tip: stay away from elevators
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind feedback. We’re elated to hear you enjoyed our hotel’s luxurious guest rooms, expert staff and delectable breakfast buffet. Please know that the price paid for the buffet is accounting for it in its entirety, not just the items you selected. We hope to see you again, for another great experience!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Arrived after a long flight from Australia.
Went to check in at 6.30am but was told I have to wait in the lobby for at least five hours, maybe nine hours before they would have a room ready. However I was told that for an extra $50 a night they could upgrade me and have a room ready immediately

I totally understand the need for structure and rules. It makes for a good hotel. But the great hotels go above and beyond, and would give a vacant upgrade room rather than allowing someone who has travelled half way around the world to wait another 5 - 9 hours.

So I’m still waiting in the lobby as I write this. What they don’t know is I travel plenty for work, spending 150+ nights a year in hotels. Sheraton just blew a great chance to secure my business

Good, but could have been great

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, Bryan. We’re sorry we couldn’t accommodate you immediately, we wish there was a room available that was comparable to what you booked. With that said, we hope the rest of your stay was excellent. We hope to see you again soon, to provide an easier check-in.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

The view from our room was incredible, we could watch the planes land and set off and it was so charming. SO QUIET too! Being next to the airport, we could have not chosen a better location. Free airport shuttle too.
The lobby was gorgeous with a harp player and very clean.

I loved having access to Starbucks for a coffee in the lobby and the pool area was cute.

Amazing location, right in the middle between Manhattan and Redondo beaches and Venice and Santa Monica beaches.

4star for definite!

Amazing service too, the young slim and pretty receptionist with brown straight long hair, of medium height was always helpful and she never failed to compliment my outfit too haha. So lovely!

Room Tip: View of LAX
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
SheratonGatewayLAX, General Manager at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Paulina! Everyone here at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is ecstatic to hear you enjoyed a world class stay thanks to our helpful staff, in-house Starbucks and immaculate guest rooms. We hope to see you again soon for another perfect getaway!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Ms. Estrada was very attentive to our needs. In addition, she is very kind and patient with our group year after year. She is attentive and her attitude is always positive. Thank you Ms. Estrada for your continued service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica G

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! Here at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, our pride and joy is our excellent, unparalleled staff. Always ready to assist and take your vacation to the next level, 24/7. We’re elated to hear that Estela and everyone else on staff exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you again soon, for another fantastic stay.