“Ahhhh...cookie sandwiches!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We came for sweets and wow, did we get them! The chocolate cake is fantastic. The red velvet is beautiful but was a little dry the day we were there. The most wonderful sweet things in the world are the cookie sandwiches. My favorite is the chocolate chip. If I were one of those people who like to say "to die for", I would, for it is.The decorated cakes are too pretty to cut into.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I'm reviewing this location because there is not one for the Labrea one yet. YUM YUM YUM. The celebration birthday cake is a must try!! I just got my 3rd one and it was a hit. The staff is always friendly and so helpful.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Always love their Chopped Salad, one of the best in Los Angeles! My friend had a steak with vegetables and we shared a soup too. As an appetizer, we also shared their Marinara Sauce with fresh bread which is devine!
This was my first time to this location, I will visit again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I walked to SusieCakes from our hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by how clean and classically modern the bakery is. The employees were very cheerful and the cakes were the best we've had.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Their cupcakes are great but my favorite is the banana pudding. Also, their pies and cakes. Yeah, I can't decide what to get anytime I go in.