“We got 3!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We bought 3 slices, which are generous - and so good, we had part II of susie Cakes the next day. Wonderful taste and textures! Very nice people!!

Reviewed July 14, 2016

We made a reservation to taste Susie Cakes for an upcoming wedding. Excellent customer service ensured that we were able to experiment with tasting several cake recipes and multiple icing choices. Can't decide if the best was the super, moist carrot cake or the delicious red velvet cake (we chose both for the wedding, in addition to three others). This is obviously a great place to order that special cake, or cupcakes, for a special occasion, but also a perfect place for one little snack too!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

We came for sweets and wow, did we get them! The chocolate cake is fantastic. The red velvet is beautiful but was a little dry the day we were there. The most wonderful sweet things in the world are the cookie sandwiches. My favorite is the chocolate chip. If I were one of those people who like to say "to die for", I would, for it is.The decorated cakes are too pretty to cut into.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

I'm reviewing this location because there is not one for the Labrea one yet. YUM YUM YUM. The celebration birthday cake is a must try!! I just got my 3rd one and it was a hit. The staff is always friendly and so helpful.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

Always love their Chopped Salad, one of the best in Los Angeles! My friend had a steak with vegetables and we shared a soup too. As an appetizer, we also shared their Marinara Sauce with fresh bread which is devine!
This was my first time to this location, I will visit again soon!