“Cute little cake store”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

There are so many options to try and they all look amazing! I had a slice (really big) of the coconut/pineapple cake and it was yummi.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 20, 2017

As far as cupcakes, or any dessert goes, it's very personal. I have my fave. cupcakes (Sprinkles) but SusieCakes are likewise delicious and worth a trip. I find them to be more frosting and topping heavy, but with a delicious, tender yet firm bottom.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I first found Susie cakes about 5 years ago. My mother was celebrating her 80th. Her request was to find the absolute best chocolate cake. It was a hit. It has now been a go-to for Birthdays, a bridal shower, a wedding, and when we want a decadent treat. We've tried a number of cakes, red velvet, celebration, carrot and chocolate (my favorite). all are delicious. We love the chocolate candy cane cake they have in December. It is so nice to find a bakery that keeps things simple instead of covering cakes with fondant that no one likes to eat. Their cakes taste homemade, the staff are friendly and clearly are proud of there product. One last note, every time I pre-ordered a cake they call me to find out if everything was satisfactory. They clearly care about their customers.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank JRwestla
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We bought 3 slices, which are generous - and so good, we had part II of susie Cakes the next day. Wonderful taste and textures! Very nice people!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016

We made a reservation to taste Susie Cakes for an upcoming wedding. Excellent customer service ensured that we were able to experiment with tasting several cake recipes and multiple icing choices. Can't decide if the best was the super, moist carrot cake or the delicious red velvet cake (we chose both for the wedding, in addition to three others). This is obviously a great place to order that special cake, or cupcakes, for a special occasion, but also a perfect place for one little snack too!

Date of visit: July 2016