Venice Beach was not what I expected it to be, although interesting nonetheless. The hotel was right on the boardwalk, maybe too accessible to the locals! The rooms all had a kitchenette with appliances included, for those traveling with families who like to cook. It wasn't an extravagant place, but perfect location for budget-minded individuals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach