“Muito bom! Nice”
Review of Engine Co. No. 28

Engine Co. No. 28
Ranked #2,804 of 10,965 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is located in front of Gate 82/83 at United Air Lines- Terminal 7.
Good salads and good service!
Fresh vegetables the plates are well served!
Nice staff and good prices!

1  Thank Elaine W

Reviewed January 17, 2018

My wife and I shared a club sandwich while waiting to catch our flight home. It was very good and the staff was more than attentive. Good choice over the chains you find in the airport.

1  Thank Dale H
Reviewed November 27, 2017

A layover at the airport is never fun. However my lunch at Engine Company No. 28 was surprisingly good. The waitress, Tiara, was friendly and helpful. I had a ceaser salad with chicken and the dressing was good and the lettuce fresh. I found a nice chardonnay to enjoy my lunch. The restaurant was clean and it made my wait less stressful.

1  Thank Marty911
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

My flight was delayed so I stopped in for a drink. I got a Bloody Mary and the ahi tuna salad, both delicious. Sat at the bar and got to charge my phone with the outlets underneath it. David R took great care of me. I recommend. A little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Fast, friendly service and tasty food was the order of the day as i was between flights. I was not disappointed.