“Muito bom! Nice”
Review of Engine Co. No. 28

Engine Co. No. 28
Ranked #2,492 of 11,908 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is located in front of Gate 82/83 at United Air Lines- Terminal 7.
Good salads and good service!
Fresh vegetables the plates are well served!
Nice staff and good prices!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank elainessumikawa

Reviewed January 17, 2018

My wife and I shared a club sandwich while waiting to catch our flight home. It was very good and the staff was more than attentive. Good choice over the chains you find in the airport.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Dale H
Reviewed November 27, 2017

A layover at the airport is never fun. However my lunch at Engine Company No. 28 was surprisingly good. The waitress, Tiara, was friendly and helpful. I had a ceaser salad with chicken and the dressing was good and the lettuce fresh. I found a nice chardonnay to enjoy my lunch. The restaurant was clean and it made my wait less stressful.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Marty911
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

My flight was delayed so I stopped in for a drink. I got a Bloody Mary and the ahi tuna salad, both delicious. Sat at the bar and got to charge my phone with the outlets underneath it. David R took great care of me. I recommend. A little pricey but worth it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Fast, friendly service and tasty food was the order of the day as i was between flights. I was not disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2017