La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
US$530
US$413
  • Beachfront
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$276
US$236
  • Restaurant
US$289
US$127
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$333
FourPoints.com
US$317
US$271
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$490
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$376
US$359
  • Beachfront
1,692 results
All reviewstaco bellclose to the airportcentury blvdfree breakfastmanhattan beachyogurtfree shuttlean early morning flightrental carother hotelsan overnight stayone night staybed was comfortableairport hotelshort staycoffee makerlax
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My husband and I were on our way to Hawaii and had to spend the night close to LAX, and found this hotel with good reviews on trip advisor. I AGREE. The shuttle [which was FREE] was efficient and the driver was very helpful and went out of his way to help. Employees at the desk were the same and made one feel like they were there to help YOU, the customer. The room was very good for the low rate we paid. Breakfast was provided free and again, was similar to other good breakfasts in other hotels we have experienced. We asked if we could print our boarding passes and they had a computer and printer in the lobby which we used at no charge. The printer had a few problems, but the woman at the desk came to help repeatedly, even though I am sure she had other things to do. We liked this hotel so well and it was so convenient for the traveler that we booked it at the desk for the return leg of our trip [at an even lower rate!].
This a really well-maintained 3 star hotel; examples: there was a big stain on the carpet in the hallway of our floor which I thought made it look a little shabby. By the next morning it was cleaned up and GONE. Also, as we waited for our shuttle, there was another maintenance man painting the outside of the building. I was impressed. My only negative is that the elevators seemed a bit slow or were not all in service, but that is a slight inconvenience. Overall it was a great experience and we are going back. There seemed to be a theme of "good customer service" driving this hotel and in its employees, which I really appreciated. If you are someone going through LAX, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2012

The La Quinta at LAX in Los Angeles is a great hotel to stay at when visiting LA for work or pleasure. The rooms are immaculate and the service personnel are extremely courteous, respectful and helpful with your every need. They literally make you feel like a VIP guest. The hotel also maintains an excellent restaurant, the Destination Restaurant, which is managed by Angel. Angel ensures that each guest is treated royally and the food is outstanding and reasonably priced. We never look beyond the La Quinta at LAX as a hotel to stay at when visiting the greater Los Angeles area. The hotel location is extremely convenient as it is only a few blocks from the Interstate 405 with easy access to most parts of the city.

I highly recommend this hotel when visiting LA.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are spacious and immaculate. The hotel is 10 stories high so if you don't want to wait for the elevator during peak check in and out times, you can easily take the stairs to and from your room (if you are not carrying luggage of course).
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We used this as a base for a one night stay before catching an early morning flight to Texas. The hotel is a little tired but considering the price we felt that it was very good value for money. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean and had good facilties.

The only really annoying thing was the very old ice machine which was a good few doors away down the corridor but made the most horrendous noise (I checked out another floor and it was the same on the other floor - very noisy machine) and kept me awake through the constant droning.

The staff were very friendly and we had to leave at 4.00am - there was coffee laid on as well as muffins & fresh fruit in reception which was very welcome (you wouldn't get that in a UK hotel!).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I stayed here before I left Los Angeles.Close to LAX, perfect for travellers. They have good shuttle service, easy to access to the airport. Rooms were clean and pretty big, staffs were friendly-especially one girl who helped me all my questions! (Unfortunately I cannot remember her name.) I liked their american style breakfast. It is near airport and it is not the prettiest downtown, but there is a place to eat around the hotel. it was just fine. I will definately go back there if I fly into Los Angeles again. I recommand this hotel if you look for a place to stay near LAX.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2012

First the number written in the phone in my room had the wrong area code. Finally realized this after my family was trying to call me and couldn't get through. Then after a long day wanted to eat something in the restaurant in the hotel at 8 pm but they said it was closed....because of a employee party they were having. I got upset because there were no warnings to guests that it would be closed at 8 pm as they should be closing at 10 pm. Spoke to the manager you was trying to tell me to get good from their party, I mean really????
Finally she spike to the chef who made me something. On top of that the waitress was rude and simply said "were closed" without an explanation.

• Stayed: January 2012