1,855 results
All reviews taco bell close to the airport century blvd free breakfast manhattan beach free shuttle yogurt an early morning flight rental car other hotels shuttle service airport hotel short stay nice room lax lq stopover
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before a fly out early the next morning. All staff were friendly and the room very clean. Will be nice when finishing upgrades. Wasca bit turned off by 2 construction workers (male n female) that appeared to be in a relationship, kissing right in front of elevators, felt it was unprofessional. Not a reflection on the hotel but maybe something the hotel needs to be aware of.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Bobby,

We appreciate you sharing your compliments and concerns. Please note, your comments regarding inappropriate behavior will be addressed with our management team as the actions described are not in line with our code of conduct. We hope you will give us another chance in the future to better your opinion.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We wanted to be close to the Price is Right so we chose this hotel for location. All though it was close it still took an hour to get to where we wanted to be. The service was so nice...all the p eople we dealt with. The free breakfast was very good, again the service was really supreme. The bad thing was hard beds, and pillows, but because of the service we would stay again.

Room Tip: you want good service and nice people this is the place for you to spend a night.

Dear Valued Guest,

Although it is great to hear that you will return for another visit, we are disappointed to learn that you were not comfortable with our accoomodatinos. Your comments will be forwarded to our management team for review and consideration.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I made and paid my reservations with 18 days in advance through Orbitz. I reserved a room with 2 queen beds, refrigerator and microwave for two nights. On August 4th, I went to check in at 10:30 pm, I received my room but I soon I entered I notice it was a standard double full room. I called the lobby and talked to the manager who said they are full that weekend and he couldn't do anything. He said because I reserved through I third party they only receive a notification that my room is two beds...hard to believe because they have 4 types of room and different prices, so why I was paying at least $30 more for the standard room? he only accepted to refund me the difference in room rates. We are 4 adults a my 7y old son, we are not going to fit in that standard room and he also said he couldn't send me an additional bed. We had to go to the lobby with the luggage to get that he sent the additional bed and change the room for the next day (Kig bed and a sofa bed).
On Monday I called Orbitz to let them know the problems that I had and request the refund in rates for the first night. They contacted the hotel and said that they does not allowed it. Never ever I will book with La Quinta LAX, they overbooking or give your room to other people if you have a late check in and they do not accept responsibility for their mistakes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Barbara,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I don't write too many bad reviews, but this hotel was terrible overall. I will start with the positive: The front desk was helpful and friendly every time I talked with them.

Now the not so positive:

I'm not sure what the first thing to notice is, but security in the lobby should be a starting point... My first assigned room smelled like marijuana in the hallway and room. Strong. The front desk changed my room to a different floor. It was acceptable.

Coming and going from the hotel over the course of several days, I smelled marijuana every single time. Sometimes in the hall, sometimes in the elevator, sometimes in the lobby. My pillows had a sweaty smell to them, even through the pillowcases. The pool is sad- small, with peeling cement/paint around the pool. I didn't even bother putting my foot in. The gym is a total of six cardio machines (treadmills, bikes and ellipticals). The breakfast was fair, at least it has hot food. I went to eat dinner, but it's a weird set-up, more like just a lobby (or breakfast area), and I didn't see any servers. No bartender. So I bailed and went to the Westin across the street.

I paid nearly $200 a night, and I have to say this felt just a notch above a $50/night Motel 6. I could have booked the Westin for $20 a night more, and I SURE WISH I WOULD HAVE!

I honestly feel bad writing this review, but I don't want anybody else that's expecting an "Inn & Suites" to end up staying here.

Room Tip: Higher floors may be better, but really just stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sandsunsurf72
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on our property. We are always striving to improve our property and genuine feedback is the best way for us to do that. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the hotel in general. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

Diana - LQ Customer Care

Reviewed August 11, 2017

If you need a hotel that allows pets near LAX this may be your only option- didn't do too much research but it didn't seem like there were many choices- that being said- you should not have to pay too much and sacrifice your health and safety to have your pet stay in a hotel with you!! FILTHY is an understatement. We were upgraded from the first room because they gave us the wrong size and number of beds and the air conditioner was leaking water all over the place- upgraded to a complimentary suite by the front desk staff who was very good and friendly- housekeeping needs to be completely fired and replaced! Blood stains on carpet and bedding in both rooms and all hallways , hairs all over everything. Sheets did not appear or smell like they had been changed AND we had a mini fridge full of old food and drinks left by previous guests. Very uncomfortable night before a long early morning flight

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns regarding the experience that you encountered. The issues you described are truly regrettable. Please accept a sincere apology from our team for the inconvenience caused to you. Your opinion and satisfaction is very important to us and we are very sorry we were unable to meet your expectations. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests. We will share your review with the hotel's management team to address and resolve the issues you noted. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Diana - LQ Customer Care