2,283 results
All reviews ihg member free shuttle shuttle service club floor an early flight breakfast buffet between flights next morning manhattan beach an overnight stay century blvd rental car comfortable room stayed here for one night short stay parking garage rooms are large
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Crowne Plaza is a luxurious hotel - 1 of 'e main reasons why I chose it & also nearby to airport as I have a morning flight the next day. On top of that it is affordable if u r looking for 4 star type.

To get here u may need to take a city bus which is cheap.

I regretted to say I didnt get a chance to explore LA as I wanted to cuz too exhausted & ended up sleeping most of the time in 'e hotel which could be a good thing as it's comfortable & feel at home.

Nearby locations include the beautiful beaches & hollywood should be nearby in terms of driving distance.

There are several good eateries downstairs, I had small pizza but can takeaway if u can't finish it.

The buffet breakfast was so damn good. U may consider it - feels like 5 star although Im aware this is a 4 star hotel. Waiter was so polite (the older one), can't recall his name that worth giving him tips.

This hotel is generous - gives free coffee & tea + complimentary mineral water.

Overall it's a good hotel whether u wanna laze around, just explore the beaches & go hollywood. :)

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Wealthy_Babay
Paul G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with our hotel and the services we offer. Thanks for choosing the Crowne Plaza LAX and we hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Since a weeks parking is included in price of room we decided to try it. To be honest I would only use this hotel for this package for convenience. Since our plane was delayed we did not arrive until 1.45am. With an 8 yr old on meltdown mode after travelling ,it was wonderful to have an extremely comfortable bed and an extremely powerful shower in the morning. Room was a little outdated and the bathroom door was broken and the room smelt a little moldy. However in order to rejuvenate after a long trip it was worth it. Breakfast is pricey but there is a bakery with muffins etc and fruit and sandwiches which were very good and reasonably priced. We will utilize this package & do it again on next vacation. If you join their reward programme by giving email address you can get a later check out.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank joanne r

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Cheers!!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

First night after long flights we unloaded the car and hit the shower before bed. Woke up to a protester outside with a BULL Horn chanting at 0600 killing my fight with Jet Lag. Started to look around the room and the bed sheets had holes in them and were quite stained. The curtains on both sides had been torn, rest of the room was dated but not bad overall. I mentioned about the sheets and they were replaced that morning. Next night 0400 the smoke alarm low battery signal started going off. Another night of no sleep waiting for maintenance to come and change the battery. The parking was extremely expensive but it was an easy place to get to and from the airport.

Room Tip: room away from Airstrip and main road noise
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Paul G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the conditions described in your review. There is certainly no excuse so I will not try to offer one.

I can assure you that we are focused on continually improving everything about the hotel and I do hope that you will give us another chance.

Thanks for your patronage and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel should be either 2.2 or 2.0 star the rooms were motel 6 quality and these rooms arent cheap. The Sheraton is nicer and cheaper. The hotel staff are extremely rude they did not address our problem instead the front desk receptionist said we could check out but still would n charged. The protesters outside woke us 6am. They moved us into an even worse room smelled like old socks and 1000 cigarettes..never again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for the feedback on your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport. I am very sorry to hear that you were generally disappointed with your stay.

Rest assured I have reviewed your comments with the appropriate staff members so we can take the necessary steps to cure the deficiencies outlined in your review.

Thanks again for your comments. We truly appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

In spite on its close proximity to the airport, I never heard a peep from an airplane and slept like a baby. We arrived too late to take advantage of our club level happy hour perk, but enjoyed the small buffet breakfast the next morning. Free shuttle to the airport the next morning was timely and convenient. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got a good night's sleep with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport. I will be sure to share your positive comments with all of our associates here and we will look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Thanks for your comments.