US$303
US$251
US$227
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
EmbassySuites.com
US$227
US$207
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$361
US$307
Official Site
US$109
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$319
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$139
US$127
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Well it wasn't the best hotel I've ever stayed at and wasn't the worst. The parking was very limited and if you found a spot it was a tight squeeze. The AC in the room worked fine but had a loud noise when it started. The hotel staff was pleasant. The room was a room to sleep and shower. We only stayed one night so, there are some parts to the hotel that are dirty but I wasn't there to explore the hotel neither. My only concern was the door, although there was a deadbolt, there was a security latch that didn't quite work as well as I would have liked it to cause if you accidentally pushed on the door with the latch it pulled the frame off the wall a little. That was a little scary. I expected the hotel to a little worn and it was. If you just need a place to sleep for a night then yes by all means get a room but if your looking for a hotel with pool, lot of parking, full breakfast and a more contemporary look then go somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017

horrible, I was cheated with the price of the hotel, but it was 10 PM and I had no choice. The manager barely spoke English and very rude, The room was supposed to be non-smoking but it stunk. The shudders were broken and tapped with masking tape, the window barely move. The water in the shower was barely warm. There were people going in and out of the rooms all night. I complained to Rodeway Inn about what else he was running at this hotel. The parking was the pits and he ran out of coffee. When I complained in the morning the manager could care less, or maybe he did not understand English. He said he would charge me if I did not return the plastic cards in the morning. Do not stay here!!! I will never again. Now I need to go to my credit card company and settle the matter and I complained to Rodeway Inn.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The hotel is near Venice Beach, but it is not worth the money. There is about 10 parking spots for the hotel, and very tight. The room was painted nicely, but the room its self needed repair. I did not feel real safe here at the hotel. There was a lot of noise and just didn't appear to be safe. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2016

stayed here based on it was one of the cheaper choices in an overpriced area because of its proximity to a party we were attending. The place was built in the 1950 only update is flat screen tvs with a ridiculous process to use. The shower barely worked ad the room had an old funky smell like body odor. They had a cancellation policy that had to be done the day before or we would have not stayed there. Luckily only spent the night and wasn't in the room much. Never again.

Room Tip: had room 205 location wasnt bad but gross
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed November 1, 2016

This hotel was quite nasty. The rooms are old and falling apart. The parking areas are so tiny it is crazy hard to get in and out of them and because the hotel is in kind of a sketchy neighborhood, you feel nervous just coming and going from your car or even your room.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends