“Fabulous service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 347 Hotels in Los Angeles
Ipswich, UK
“Fabulous service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

My family and I (6 in total) booked 2 one bedroom suites for 3 nights and loved this hotel. It may not be the most swish hotel I've stayed in but we felt so at home here and it worked very well for a family as we could all relax together. The pool was lovely and the service second to none - there was nothing they couldn't do for us and they were sooo friendly and helpful. It was ideally located, just round the corner from the Walk of Fame and all the tour buses started here. We loved all the snacks too! So kind, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. It was nice not to be in a high rise hotel too.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LesleyIpswich_UK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (541)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 1 week and had a fantastic time. The rooms were clean, comfy, and spacious. Very centrally located. Front desk was very helpful and even recommended and arranged for us to watch the magic show at the Castle next door.
They offered free snacks throughout our stay which was great.

Would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay in again during our next visit!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I am currrently staying back at the Magic Castle having left here last week to travel to Disny Land, Lego land and San Francisco. It is great to be back. These are the largest rooms we have stayed in so far and we have been to New York as well. The miost friendly service we have experienced in the US is here at the Magic Castle. Well done to all of the staff here ... Five Stars!!

Room Tip: We have stayed in the one bedroom suites. Both have been great.
1 Thank Jeff W
Townsend
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

My wife and I just returned from a 8 day vacation in California. We stayed 5 nights at the Magic Castle Hotel and could not have been happier. From the minute we walked in we were treated like "stars". Joslyn was so kind and helpful our entire stay. The treats they offered were such an added benefit and any question I asked was always answered with a smile. Our junior suite was clean, roomy and comfortable. We just could not believe the kindness of the entire staff at this hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The location was just a 5 minute walk to Hollywood Blvd and all the action. Driving to different locations was really not that bad, just had to have a little patience with all the traffic.... Needless to say we were extremely happy with this hotel. Scott and Sue A... Townsend, DE

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

Our family of four (two adults and two teenagers) stayed for five nights at the Magic Castle near the first week of April. The room was great for us. It was so spacious. We felt like we had our own apartment. The people who work at the Magic Castle are the BEST! They are so nice and helpful. It is as if everyone at the desk is your own personal concierge. They make everyone feel valued and special. I really can't say enough good things about this place. I would definitely stay there again! Plus we highly recommend the brunch and shows at the Magic Castle next door. That was lots of fun.

1 Thank S1772
Gold Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

My family of 4 stayed here less than 2 weeks ago for 3 nights and can't fault the place, the staff at the front desk are so genuinely helpful. I have stayed at my share of so called 5 star hotels that could learn from this place. The included breakfast is a bonus for families and the walk is less that 5 minutes to the "Hollywood Walk of Fame".

1 Thank Rex_Australia
Apopka, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I stayed in the Magic Castle Hotel August of 2011. Never before, and I travel a lot, have I come in contact with such wonderful people who genuinely care about the stay of their customers. The front desk staff went out of their way to ensure your stay was wonderful. Whether it was reminding you of the free snack list (think vending machine snacks but free anytime) or making you a plate of breakfast and delivering it to your room (because you can't get yourself ready in time to go out there) they are there to serve you. They even sit down and talk to you if you are lonely during breakfast.

The rooms at the Magic Castle Hotel aren't just rooms, the majority are suites. This hotel is much like the apartment on Melrose Place. Think of a bunch of apartments gathered around a swimming pool. So your room includes a separate bedroom, full kitchen, living room, dining room and then a vanity area, shower and separate toilet. You can do your make up while someone is taking a shower without bothering them. It's awesome!

Are you a fan of Magic? If this is the case be sure to book your reservations at Magic Castle Hotel and be sure they get you reservation at The Magic Castle. The only other way you'll find yourself inside is if you know a magician because it is a private club. You still need to pay $25 to get in and purchase a meal inside, but the once in a lifetime experience is worth every penny!

I think it's about the little touches. On their website you'll read about the white glove Popsicle service. I saw this happen more than once on my trip. It is entirely too neat. They also offer you free washing machine detergent which doesn't sound like a big deal, but I promise it is huge when you need it.

All in all this is one of my favorite hotels in the world. I travel all the time and I can't wait to get back to the Magic Castle Hotel and the staff who I really believe can't wait to see me either.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends