All reviews beverly hills cedars sinai hospital make your own waffles boutique hotel hot tub complimentary breakfast underground parking exercise room breakfast room stay there again rooms are small yogurt rodeo drive location was perfect bed was very comfortable the air conditioning farmers market
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I have stayed in plenty of Hotels world wide and I must say, I am highly impressed with the hotel and amazing staff!!! Checking in was a breeze and the lovely, friendly staff just made my experience so much better. The woman who bakes the cookies is one of the most loveliest women I have ever come across. She was so helpful and my friend and I both loved her. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
P.S. The cookies are the best I have tasted in my life!!! Thank you for a wonderful experience. Until next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edmund B, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Carlyle Inn. We will share your review with the staff especially Aida the young lady who makes the best cookies ever. We are happy that you shared your experience with the rest of the world and we look forward to welcome you back to the Carlyle Inn.

Thank you!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

We are enjoying our stay at Carlyle hotel. The hotel manager, Edmond and front desk clerk Sean were super helpful, curious, and caring. The service they gave us was great - professional but genuine. It's always great to feel you are being accommodated.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Edmund B, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Shai,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback, all the staff at the Carlyle Inn takes pride in customer service and goes above and beyond too ensure you have the best stay. Thank you very much for you review and we will share the review with all the team members. We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

I had an unexpected need to be near Cedars Sinai Hospital for an unknown length of time. I was able to get a room and extend it from my original guestimate. The staff were VERY accommodating and worked with me to finalize my departure date. I loved the hotel, slept in the quiet darkness, and enjoyed the simple, but free, breakfast each morning. My car was in a covered garage, which was a plus. I definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edmund B, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear ornot43008

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that the staff was accommodating and that you enjoy the quiet rest and breakfast. All the staff at the Carlyle Inn looks forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Good location. Comfy bed. Very limited service hotel that needs some refreshing, such as paint and what not. Maybe have a small room service menu with snacks? or a small assortment of mini bar items? I would rather pay for a better breakfast than the free breakfast items offered.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark A, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear 14em85-

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback, all the staff at the Carlyle Inn takes pride in customer service and looks forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

This was our second visit to the Carlyle. The beds are super comfortable and the breakfast food is delicious. All staff that we dealt with were polite and helpful. My husband and I very much look forward to returning to the Carlyle on our next visit to LA!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edmund B, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Fcardile,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and giving us 5 stars, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy that you love the breakfast and you found all the staff polite and helpful. All the staff at the Carlyle Inn looks forward to welcome you back.