Delish Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wish I could give this tour 10 stars!

Reviewed June 29, 2016
550JaneM
Newport Beach, California
Fabulous food and history tour

We were so happy to have booked this tour. Kaylie was so knowledgeable about the history of Venice... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2016
HEATHER C
Seattle, Washington

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Such a FUN day! I wish I could give Delish Tours 10 stars, as this tour is fabulous! Kaylie, our guide, was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. She's done her research and it's reflected with everything we experienced and learned throughout our tour. I went with a group of girlfriends, and we all loved it! It really was Delish!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank 550JaneM
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Even after living in LA for 8 years, Kaylie showed us places in Venice I had never heard of, and they were way better than the places I had been to. Good times!

Date of experience: March 2016