“Fascinating, fun, and FABULOUS!”
Review of Delish Tours - CLOSED

Delish Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Delish Tours is a walking food tour that gives locals and tourists a taste of the restaurants and culture of Venice Beach, off the beaten path. You will visit 5 of the tastiest local "hole in the walls" that specialize in ethnic street food. Between tastings, your tour guide will tell you stories about the original “Venice of America” from 1905, all the way up to today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I have never had so much fun. I attended the tour with a small group of girlfriends and we had an absolutely fabulous time. Kaylie was professional and knowledgeable, and darling as well. She guided us through a delicious food tour that highlighted Venice in a way we have never known nor tasted. I highly recommend Delish Tours. I'll be back for sure with my husband, other friends, and additional family members.

1  Thank lorrainegyulay

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

When in Rome do as the Romans do. When in Venice Beach do this tour. I felt like I made a new friend the tour was very personal I learned about Venice's history and enjoyed all of the food. I would recommend this to locals and vacationers that enjoy tuna, spicy food, trying something new and who want to learn about the area.

Kaylie S, Owner at Delish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! I loved getting to know you both, and hope you enjoyed the rest of your time exploring LA. If you are ever back in the city, give me a call, so I can lead you to other great spots to eat and explore in Los Angeles!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Put this tour first on your list of things to do in Venice because I just got schooled on some tasty eats by someone that knows what's up.

The food is great and I wouldn't have come across it otherwise. I also enjoyed hearing about the unique nature of how each place we visited came to be.

All questions answered; tastebuds tingling; belly full all thanks to our cheerful and passionate host.

1  Thank ThingsMickLikes
Reviewed 26 April 2016

What a great way to spend an afternoon. Our guide, Kaylie, was delightful and enthusiastic. Her passion for food was contagious! It was obvious that she has thoroughly researched and chosen an interesting and broad selection of places that were unusual and fun!! Her knowledge of the area added to the experience making it the best tour that I have ever been on!!