“Fabulous food and history tour”
Review of Delish Tours - CLOSED

Delish Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Delish Tours is a walking food tour that gives locals and tourists a taste of the restaurants and culture of Venice Beach, off the beaten path. You will visit 5 of the tastiest local "hole in the walls" that specialize in ethnic street food. Between tastings, your tour guide will tell you stories about the original “Venice of America” from 1905, all the way up to today.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We were so happy to have booked this tour. Kaylie was so knowledgeable about the history of Venice Beach and took us to five different amazing restaurants that you would never know about as a tourist in Venice Beach. We had Peruvian, poke, acai, a bahn mi sandwich and rounded it out with some of the most amazing ice cream I've ever eaten. This is a "must-do" if you're in Venice Beach. I loved it.

1  Thank HEATHER C

Reviewed 8 June 2016

The best part about taking a walking tour is having the chance to dig into the local culture of a place.
Sure...you can visit Venice Beach like everyone else and walk the beachfront..but this tour takes you a step further. Our tour was a delightful stroll through the neighborhoods of Venice. Street Food is the theme. We sampled 5 different treats from an eclectic mix of local eateries..each stop revealed the culturally-diverse, flavorful Venice Beach that many visitors miss. Our guide, Kaylie, was a delight! She made us feel right at home as we learned the history of one of California's most iconic places. Don't miss it! Just make sure you bring your appetite. You won't want to miss a bite!

1  Thank Ellen B
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I have never had so much fun. I attended the tour with a small group of girlfriends and we had an absolutely fabulous time. Kaylie was professional and knowledgeable, and darling as well. She guided us through a delicious food tour that highlighted Venice in a way we have never known nor tasted. I highly recommend Delish Tours. I'll be back for sure with my husband, other friends, and additional family members.

1  Thank lorrainegyulay
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

When in Rome do as the Romans do. When in Venice Beach do this tour. I felt like I made a new friend the tour was very personal I learned about Venice's history and enjoyed all of the food. I would recommend this to locals and vacationers that enjoy tuna, spicy food, trying something new and who want to learn about the area.

Kaylie S, Owner at Delish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! I loved getting to know you both, and hope you enjoyed the rest of your time exploring LA. If you are ever back in the city, give me a call, so I can lead you to other great spots to eat and explore in Los Angeles!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Put this tour first on your list of things to do in Venice because I just got schooled on some tasty eats by someone that knows what's up.

The food is great and I wouldn't have come across it otherwise. I also enjoyed hearing about the unique nature of how each place we visited came to be.

All questions answered; tastebuds tingling; belly full all thanks to our cheerful and passionate host.

1  Thank ThingsMickLikes