Delish Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fabulous food and history tour

Reviewed June 26, 2016
HEATHER C
Seattle, Washington
Eat like a local

The best part about taking a walking tour is having the chance to dig into the local culture of a... read more

Ellen B

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Such a FUN day! I wish I could give Delish Tours 10 stars, as this tour is fabulous! Kaylie, our guide, was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. She's done her research and it's reflected with everything we experienced and learned throughout our tour. I went with a group of girlfriends, and we all loved it! It really was Delish!

1  Thank 550JaneM
Reviewed June 26, 2016

We were so happy to have booked this tour. Kaylie was so knowledgeable about the history of Venice Beach and took us to five different amazing restaurants that you would never know about as a tourist in Venice Beach. We had Peruvian, poke, acai, a bahn mi sandwich and rounded it out with some of the most amazing ice cream I've ever eaten. This is a "must-do" if you're in Venice Beach. I loved it.

1  Thank HEATHER C
Reviewed June 8, 2016

The best part about taking a walking tour is having the chance to dig into the local culture of a place.
Sure...you can visit Venice Beach like everyone else and walk the beachfront..but this tour takes you a step further. Our tour was a delightful stroll through the neighborhoods of Venice. Street Food is the theme. We sampled 5 different treats from an eclectic mix of local eateries..each stop revealed the culturally-diverse, flavorful Venice Beach that many visitors miss. Our guide, Kaylie, was a delight! She made us feel right at home as we learned the history of one of California's most iconic places. Don't miss it! Just make sure you bring your appetite. You won't want to miss a bite!

1  Thank Ellen B
Reviewed June 8, 2016

I have never had so much fun. I attended the tour with a small group of girlfriends and we had an absolutely fabulous time. Kaylie was professional and knowledgeable, and darling as well. She guided us through a delicious food tour that highlighted Venice in a way we have never known nor tasted. I highly recommend Delish Tours. I'll be back for sure with my husband, other friends, and additional family members.

1  Thank lorrainegyulay
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

When in Rome do as the Romans do. When in Venice Beach do this tour. I felt like I made a new friend the tour was very personal I learned about Venice's history and enjoyed all of the food. I would recommend this to locals and vacationers that enjoy tuna, spicy food, trying something new and who want to learn about the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Put this tour first on your list of things to do in Venice because I just got schooled on some tasty eats by someone that knows what's up.

The food is great and I wouldn't have come across it otherwise. I also enjoyed hearing about the unique nature of how each place we visited came to be.

All questions answered; tastebuds tingling; belly full all thanks to our cheerful and passionate host.

1  Thank ThingsMickLikes
Reviewed April 26, 2016

What a great way to spend an afternoon. Our guide, Kaylie, was delightful and enthusiastic. Her passion for food was contagious! It was obvious that she has thoroughly researched and chosen an interesting and broad selection of places that were unusual and fun!! Her knowledge of the area added to the experience making it the best tour that I have ever been on!!

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous!! Would do it again today. Our guide is so excited about what she is doing makes you happy to be there. The places she took us to were 'delish' and different. You will not be hunger for hours. She gave a wonderful historical tour of Venice beach which in itself was worth the price. BEST food tour ever! Wish you all the success.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Group of 8 ladies from Houston totally enjoyed our Delish food tour. It truly was Delish and Kaylie was totally awesome. Not only did she take us to five wonderful gems for tastings (way more food than tastings), but she includes a lot of history of the area. I highly recommend Delish Food Tour

Reviewed April 24, 2016

We found a true treasure in Delish Tours Venice Beach Street Food experience! This gal knows her history of the area, shares her foodie passion with ease, enthusiasm and grace as well as navigating a challenging and eclectic area of Santa Monica. Every food choice she made was thouroughly researched, seamlessly served and energetically reviewed. We simply loved this tour! It was a highlight of our 4 day Gal Pal trip to L.A.!