“Nice, simple place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Small modern upscale cafe with great salads and pasta dishes. Dine in or take out. Good quality but not what you would call gourmet. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Now known as Aldo's cafe, this a relatively small place with nice ambiance. Our party had antipasti, burrata salad, sandwiches, and a pasta dish. Servings were generous and delicious. Service was also very good.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Excellent lunch time visit. What a discovery. Our Cavatelli with sausage was perfectly prepared. I'm quite fussy about my Italian food, jaded by the fine talents of a grandma, mother, uncles, and brother. The food I enjoyed here was of that high-caliber standards that I grew up with. My companion and I shared a delicious Mortadella sandwich as well. (It's not everywhere/everyday that you'll find tasty Mortadella on the menu and a companion who enjoys it.) Big thumbs up. Good service. Prices for lunch are not 'cheap eats', but the food quality is quite high.

2  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed 25 April 2016

What a nice surprise to find this restaurant. A variety of pastas were served to our large family gathering, and they were all enjoyed. My eggplant dish was delicious. Good beverage variety too. The service was excellent. Unfortunately we were all too full to try any of the desserts. Next time!

1  Thank southbaytravelers
Reviewed 5 January 2016

The food is simply wonderful! Welcoming staff who always treat you like family. Local crowd that comes back repeatedly. Pasta's and chicken dishes are especially tantalizing. Spinach salad and pizzas are simply delicious. The minestrone soup is filled with fresh vegetables and is one of our favorites. Never get tired of this little gem.

1  Thank Marcia R