“Amazing crostini sampler ”
Review of Enoteca La Storia

Enoteca La Storia
Ranked #21 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We checked this place out last night. The ambiance is good. It's quaint with options for indoor tables, bar and outdoor patio seating. I think it's best for groups up to 4.

We ordered 2 white wines- a Pinot and a Sauvignon Blanc and both were wonderful.

The crostini sampler was so good!!!
We also had the 5 meat and cheese plate and the mac and cheese which were good too.

We tried 3 deserts- the tiramisu, lemon tart and carrot cake. The tiramisu was exactly how it should be- moist and light. The carrot cake was rich and a perfectly sized portion. The lemon tart was not my favorite.

The service was great. The staff was knowledgeable. The place wasn't too loud so you could definitely talk while there.

Overall- we loved it and would go back.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

As a female this is a very comfortable place to sit with a friend and have a glass of wine together and small bites in a great European Atmosphere. Enoteca is also great for meet up and networking groups, meetings and special events. I have enjoyed this place in all of these settings. One of my favorites.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Amazing place with great food and wine selection!!! Highly recommended! Spent the night with local friends there who recommended the place. It worth visiting even for a drink but also if you want to have full dinner.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

My wife and I first happened upon this place two years ago. It is a wine bar specializing in small plates. The menu offers everything from bruschetta to salads and various pasta dishes. Every item I have ordered has been well prepared and seasoned perfectly. I really enjoyed the pasta con pesto and wish they would bring it back. In addition there is an incredibly diverse wine list. If I'm in San Jose I allways take a ride to Los Gatos to eat here.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

located in a strip mall, had to eat outside due to a private wine tasting event, but had outside heaters, service slow, food good, great wine selection