“Great Lunch Stop”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Friendly service, good food.
The Clam Chowder is a must.
Nice wines. Reasonable prices.
When the weather is nice I sit outside.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

We read the reviews before coming and hoped it would be good & it was great! I only like one other clam chowder and that is in Morro Bay. Crisp, cool salad also & good bread. I saw a lot of other food at other tables & it looked good too. Owner talked to us (with a Boston accent) & told us he uses all fresh ingredients and makes the soup in 5 stages.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

This may be the best fish and chips I’ve ever had. And I’ve had them in London. Perfectly cooked crispy fries. This is a small restaurant with good service. On the weekends the brunch offers six dollar bottomless mimosas which is well worth it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

I had the 3 chowder sampler & all were excellent.
fun place for a Friday night; New England sports bar feel.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Casual but with very good food for the price - just what I hoped for in a Chowder House. Staff was friendly and helpful. Lobster roll was one of the best I've had (I spend a lot of time around Boston and Cape Cod), but wife's haddock sandwich was excellent, Sam Adams draft hit the spot, french fries were crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Lots of fun and we'll go back again for sure.

Date of visit: February 2018