“Great a Choice-salads are great too”
Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #15 of 172 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Fresh and homemade before your eyes! This is a great place to eat if visiting Los Gatos and the prices are fair and reasonable. Had a selection of the Veggie, pepperoni and cheese. A welcome change from the franchise style of pizza. Seating is limited so know before you go. Will try the Hawaiian next time!

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Located on Los Gatos st. Clean restaurant. I had the virgin creek pizza. Basil, ricotta, tomatoes n red sauce. Very good n tasty. Small pie $17. Large $34.75. They have salads. Slices about $5. No outside seating. Parking on street. Friendly staff. Rest room outside they give u a coin to get into rest room. A bit pricey but good tasting pizza.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

If you like pizza, either by the slice or pie, you can't go wrong with Pizza My Heart. The service is great, the people are friendly and the restaurant itself is always clean with room to sit.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

This is a very small restaurant that has really big and good pizza and a fun atmosphere.
It was nice to be able to purcahse just one peice of pizza. Not many places do that. The staff was really freindly.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Pizza My Heart is a chain. This review relates only to the Los Gatos outlet. I stopped in late in the afternoon, having skipped lunch. I was hungry, but not looking for a full meal. I was pleased that they offered several types of pizza by the slice (I had vegetarian). Ingredients tasted very fresh. Portion size and amount of toppings were ample. Prices reasonable. Place seemed popular at that hour, especially with after-high-school crowd, but fortunately noise level was reasonable. Staff were cheerful - which made the atmosphere pleasant. It’s not super special, but it is very good. I will go back.

Been to Pizza My Heart? Share your experiences!