“Good choice, good food, good service”

Steamers Grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Steamers Grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 172 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Visiting family and stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. Reservations are suggested. A varied menu with something for everyone. Haro, our server was there immediately and explained the day's specials. He took excellent care of us during the meal. Even put on his photographer's hat to take a group photo.

Everyone enjoyed their meals which were well presented and very tasty. Haro made sure there was a piece of Key Lime pie for me. A fitting ending to a good meal. Will return again when in the area.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I am never disappointed when I join a friend(s) for lunch or dinner at Steamers. The restaurant has inviting seating opportunities, both indoors and on the outside patio.

My luncheon choice was steamed clams. Perfectly prepared - they were served in a sauce of garlic/herbs/butter/white wine/natural broth/gremolata. Delicious and buttery, also a good sauce for dipping bread.

My friend had their Fried Shrimp Po Boy with french fries and was delighted. The service is well paced and not hurried. It is a good place for conversation which is always important for me. I have eaten at this restaurant for years and it has been a good choice!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Perfect location in downtown LG. Excellent range of seafood appetizers and meals. Consistent quality & service!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

We had a very nice birthday lunch outside on the patio.
Our server gave us plenty of time to settle and chat as we
acquainted ourselves with the menu and decided on beverages.
The fish tacos turned out to be a major draw. The fish was crispy,
warm and served with an assortment of Mexican sides; corn
tortillas, beans, cabbage, fresh salsa, and thinly sliced onion.
Our meal was delicious and the service spot on.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This large restaurant offers a wide variety of seafood dishes.
My appetizer of clam chowder was good and the swordfish that followed equally good.
Fair wine by the glass.
Background noise level fairly high however.
Service is extremely swift and appears keen to rush you out.
This detracts from the pleasure of the meal.