“Pineapple Fried Rice - I love it!”
Review of Lotus Thai Cuisine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lotus Thai Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Los Osos
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Small town, rural area, entrance to parking lot is down the hill. the place is almost a bit hidden and one could be easy to drive past. inside just a few tables, and it could really qualify as a hole in the wall type place. Enter and be greeted immediately. The kitchen is right there in front of you and fully visible. Place your order, and out comes wonderful Thai Flavors. I had the pineapple fried rice and was quite pleased. I think I am hooked on this dish! so many flavors and so filling. One order could be a meal for two. It made a big lunch for me. Getting it to go and enjoying lunch while overlooking the Pacific, Morro rock and the sand spit at the entrance to Montana De Oro state park (only about 3 miles away) is a delight for me. Thank you Lotus Thai

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Tasty Thai style food. Mostly a to-go place, only two tables. The food overall is good, though I do question the quality of their meats. Salads are very good, but do watch out for preservatives if you are sensitive to that. Decent $$

Reviewed 10 December 2014

This tiny place is a wonderful surprise. The food is cooked fresh each time and is just like we ate in Thailand. Always a lunch special which is a great bargain. This family run business is friendly and good!

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

Been here so often, I lost count. Many people rave about the other Thai place on the other side of town, but for my money, Lotus is the best bang for your buck. If you like the classics like pad see ew, spicy noodle, and pad thai, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I love this place, but I have to say I was not very pleased with the pho. I prefer the pho at Mandarin Gourmet on Madonna. On the other hand, the rest of the food was great! I took one star off because of the mediocre pho.