This was by far the most superb accommodations that I have stayed at in the United States to date. No detail was left undone. The ocean front view was stunning. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable as well as the couch and chair. Recessed lighting and the fireplace were nicely added features. The drawers that pulled out completely for clothing, the bathroom with top of the line fixtures and any needed accessories were also appreciated details. I was concerned prior to booking that their might be too much traffic noise or noise from other rooms, that was not the case, I stayed on the South side of the building and the noise was limited only to when you were near the door. I was traveling solo for a business seminar in LA and treated myself to a few days at the beach upon completion. The front desk was MOST helpful in offering ideas for places to eat or walk. I was supposed to meet up for a day with a friend a few hours away but that didn't happen and I was quite happy to enjoy all the Malibu Beach Inn had to offer solo! I would absolutely return to this establishment and I highly recommend it. It is well worth the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently nestled right on the sands of famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is a spectacular ocean-front getaway within minutes of LA. Since its inception in 1989, Malibu Beach Inn has become a beloved destination for both leisure and business travelers. After a complete, contemporary multi-million-dollar renovation, Malibu Beach Inn re-opened its doors as the only luxury oceanfront hotel destination between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, offering guests unsurpassed levels of luxury and service on the sands of exclusive Carbon Beach. The Malibu Beach Inn is approximately 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel embraces the serene beauty of the Malibu coastline through its landscaping, architecture and interior design. It also embodies the spirit of one of Southern California's most exclusive communities through the warm hospitality of its multilingual, European-trained staff, its signature beach club, and a unique collection of artwork by contemporary painter Glenn Ness. The Carbon Beach Club features California coastal cuisine with Pacific Rim accents that is complemented by an outstanding and extensive list of hand-selected small-production wines from California's premier wine regions. The dining room offers both indoor and outdoor dining, both of which boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the sound of the tumbling surf below.Guest rooms feature private balconies, minibars, coffeemakers, hairdryers, bathrobes, DVD players, safes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fireplaces (most rooms), and private hot tubs (some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Malibu Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Beach Hotel Malibu
- Beach Inn Malibu
- Malibu Beach Bed Breakfast