“Exceeded All Expectations!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 8, 2016

I have been wanting to try Sesame Moe's for a long time because I like middle eastern food…unfortunately my husband thinks he doesn't like it so it took having a friend visit from out of town who was willing to go for lunch to finally get there. We spit a falafel combo plate and a Korma Kabob lunch special. Probably the best falafel I have ever had! The hummus is not like the stuff you buy at Ralph's. It was silky and delicious. Even the salad was exceptional - very fresh and well seasoned with fresh mint. Delicious flavors and extra bonus, quite affordable. Highly recommend to everyone whether you "think" you like this kind of food or not. You will love it.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

The food here is authentic middle eastern fare. The lamb was succulent and expertly done. The potions are large and fulfilling.

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

I went here because it was close to my hotel and had really good reviews. I was really disappointed in the food. I got a beef and a chicken skewer and thought the meat quality was just so so on both. The chicken was dry and the beef just was not good. I'll be back in the area for business quite a bit so maybe I'll stop back and try a different meal. All these reviews can't be wrong....

Reviewed April 11, 2016

Very tasty lebanese and mediterranean food; I liked the vegetarian platter, it is very generously served, and everything was well prepared. Our waitress was very friendly. I was there for a very late lunch. The restaurant was quite empty, yet I would think it was due to the hour, around 5pm.
They have tables in an outside patio as well. Restaurant is located next to Ralph´s.
Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Loved the chicken kabobs. The potatoes and cauliflower were cooked to perfection. Personable wait staff. I even ordered cauliflower to go for breakfast in the morning.