“Horrible Manager”

Amigo's Tacos
Ranked #112 of 197 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I'm a relatively regular customer at Amigos. Every time that I bought food, I was given a 20% discount off of the total purchase. However, this time that I walked in and purchased a Super Breakfast Burrito and a Breakfast Burrito, the manager charged me $17.06 instead of $14.77. When I asked why the price was jacked up, he told me that I only get a discount for one burrito for myself. So basically they changed their whole discount policy in 22 days? And he didn't even discount off the Super, he discounted off the Regular size. Wtf? Basically he's a cheapskate who can't even make any sense in English. What a mong.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch, pleased with prompt, fast and friendly service. We had standard fare tacos and burritos which were quite good.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Must eat here. Chile relleno burrito was outstanding. Too much to eat. Mexican bowl tasted amazing to the last bite. Chips and salsa also unbelievable. Top it off with a Mexican coke (no margaritas here) and the plantains and you'd better ride a bike to Santa Monica pear to work it off

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Very good Carne burritos. When you're hungry and don't cook, good place to go. Fast service, good choices, and a good variety of salsas. Mexican sodas always go good with the food.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This place is great for authentic Mexican food. Not much in terms of atmosphere but awesome food. The Breakfast Burrito is awesome and it's served all day long.