“Great family Breakfast ”
Review of The Kettle

The Kettle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Hi ya! It's me, Jeannette- hugs, kisses and well wishes to all . I love to try new places to eat! Don't you? Of course you do or you wouldn't be reading this lol;) The Kettle is an all time family favorite. They serve a beautiful blue crab omelette that is scrumptious! Generally I order a cup of coffee and a Raisin Bran muffin that makes you want to do ‍♂️:) I love it! If you leave Manhattan beach without eating here YOU will have missed out. Ciao

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is a beach hangout for locals of all ages. Very casual. Breakfast is the best. Try the stuffed French toast. Reasonably priced. This is geared toward home-cooked as opposed to gourmet. Try the homemade muffins too.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We've been twice. Food was great both times. Service was fast and our bills were reasonable considering we could see the ocean from our seats on the patio.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My kids and I went on vacation to LA and stayed in the beach area. Our hotel concierge told us this was his fave place. Manhattan beach is my favorite beach so we spent a lot of time here. The food was fabulous. Everything we tried was amazing. Drinks are good too! The wait staff was very attentive. Close to the beach and shopping.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Wow, this place was so yummy! Would recommend this to anyone visiting Manahattan Beach Pier. It's a few blocks away and well worth the climb up the hill!!!