“Great Chinese food on a budget”
Review of China Grill

China Grill
Ranked #77 of 196 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

It's a great place to meet for lunch food is freshly made and if you are on a budget, this is the place. They have an outdoor patio that makes it more attractive

Reviewed 2 April 2016

It's been months since I ordered their special fried rice my favorite dish. Then I thought about ordering them last week, but sorry to say that the prize went up for less food. I got 2 small shrimp, few slice of beef and chicken. I probably wouldn't mind the prize has gone up ,the location where it is ( Manhattan Beach) and ingredients has gone up too. But paying for a fried rice for $18.00 for less food is not good.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I came to this place for lunch on a Sunday, just right after noon when they open. I was the first customer and my order got taken right away, after checking at their menu. I have taken the vegetable rolls as starter and the pan fried chicken noodles, including some white rice and one small spring roll; the main dish came also with a tasty soup. Overall the food was excellent and each dish came out of the kitchen in a very reasonable time and not all together giving me the time to taste everything without having to much to eat all at once.
Good experience and I'm sure I will be back to this place.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

This is the best Chinese for miles. Trouble is, if you order take out it can take 45 minutes for them to fill your order because it's so popular. Call ahead and pick it up or go in to the restaurant. There's usually a table. It's worth the wait and somewhat higher price.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Happy hour is wine and beer only but a nice selection of appetizers and the heated patio is good too. We are 6 friends and go there during the week and good service too.