I had an overnight here on my way from New Zealand to London in March. I am sitting at the airport now about to head to London but had to write this review as the hotel is great.
I had a deluxe blacony and it was great. Had to haul myself out of bed this morning as the bed was too comfortable.The room was quiet and very roomy. All the staff I came in contact with were very friendly and customer focused. A short walk to manhattan mall and a great run to the beach along a trail.
Highly recommend this hotel to stay in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection