“cute diner”

Frank's Downtown Cafe
Ranked #20 of 177 Restaurants in Manteca
Reviewed April 16, 2018

they cook with soy oil.
I was able to have eggs (they cooked for me in butter) & a waffle. Everything was good, good service.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

What a cute little place in downtown Manteca for a great hometown meal..Gotta try their Breakfast, it is so so good! I have not had their Lunch yet but I hear it is wonderful..Their Pancakes and French toast it what you would hope for..Delicious !

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

A great compliment to our town, great food, usually daily specials are real good, good selection on their menu, food as always been fresh and cooked just right. The staff including Frank are very good. I'm there at least 3 times a month. And only once was there an issue.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I’ve longed for a place close to home that has delicious biscuits n gravy. This place has them, fresh delicious biscuits and perfect gravy. I will be back to try the other menu items. My pictures show how the plates looked when they came out. With the exception of the eggs and bacon those I ordered ala cart so they came on separate plates and I put them on a single plate. It’s a very small restaurant but that’s actually what I liked about it. I’m so sick of large breakfast restaurants where you’re just another number.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Mostly a breakfast/lunch restaurant open until 2 PM. Very friendly servers (In the morning, say hi to Frank, the owner). Wonderful tasting food and the prices are right. Small and can be crowded at times. Parking is a little difficult, for the non-metered street parking is usually full in the stalls, but around the corner is a city parking lot (free). The daily specials are nice, too. I eat here fairly often.

Been to Frank's Downtown Cafe? Share your experiences!