“Excellent Coffee!”
Review of Bean & Leaf Cafe

Bean & Leaf Cafe
Ranked #27 of 177 Restaurants in Manteca
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My family and I just moved to Manteca and we are always in search of great coffee. Anything but Starbucks. We were blown away by how great our mochas tasted. The food was really good as well. A bit on the pricier side, but well worth the money spent for fresh food and fresh coffee. We will be back again for sure!

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Manteca is a town of strip shopping centers and track houses amongst the farm land. Not a lot to shout about. But, hidden within one of those strip centers is a little cafe with some good food to offer. The Bean & Leaf Cafe is simple and unassuming. Super friendly service at the counter, you give your order, and grab a table. I have to admit, there was a bit of confusion at the register regarding drinks, but that was quickly resolved. At lunch time there were two women ( I think the owners) preparing food, and one girl at the register. All were hustling.... We had the turkey pesto, and the chipotle chicken sandwiches. Both were really good. I was impressed by the freshness and the flavor each of these had. Well done...
I noticed the salads were huge here, and full of 'stuff'. . . OK, "stuffed with stuff"..
The only 'tick' I would mention, would be that the tables needed to be bussed. We had to clear everything off of our table in order to sit at it. There was a cart along the wall for people to put their dirty dishes, and I realize that it's a sloppy patron, not the restaurant that is at fault. But, dirty tables tend to have people shy away from staying to dine.
The food is surprisingly fresh and flavorful. Nice job! If I lived closer I would definitely be back often.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

We just had lunch at the Bean and Leaf and our sandwiches were excellent. I had the Chipotle chicken and my wife the Pesto chicken They have all the usual coffee trinks and tea, which my wife enjoyed. They also do breakfast as well.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

This is my favorite place to get a great salad or other healthy food choices. Breakfasts are good too! It takes a little while because they prepare the salad after you order it. No wine or beer though. Everything I've ordered here has always been fresh and delicious.

Reviewed January 15, 2015

I had heard a few people talk about enjoying this coffee, tea place. I went here with my son and we were both disappointed. It was the worst cappuccino I have ever had. I couldn't even taste any coffee flavor. My son had the Mexican hot chocolate and didn't care for it either. I will not return.

Been to Bean & Leaf Cafe? Share your experiences!