“Lunch”
Review of Bean & Leaf Cafe

Bean & Leaf Cafe
Ranked #27 of 176 Restaurants in Manteca
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing place for lunch and a great Mexican Mocha. My wife and I are so glad this place has survived the onslaught of the Starbucks take over. Due to great customer service. High quality delicious food, and great coffee these guys are not only surviving but thriving.

Trip advisor
(Disclaimer. I don't believe in negative reviews. If I don't enjoy my experience I just don't go back. Life is to short to even relive a negative experience. But if it's great, why not tell as many people as possible, to ensure their continued success.)

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Today I had a strawberry lemonade which was pretty good. I will have to go back and give their coffee another try. My friend had a bagel with spinach and garlic cream cheese that looked pretty good. I liked sitting outside even if it was only on the sidewalk next to the parking lot.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

My family and I just moved to Manteca and we are always in search of great coffee. Anything but Starbucks. We were blown away by how great our mochas tasted. The food was really good as well. A bit on the pricier side, but well worth the money spent for fresh food and fresh coffee. We will be back again for sure!

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Manteca is a town of strip shopping centers and track houses amongst the farm land. Not a lot to shout about. But, hidden within one of those strip centers is a little cafe with some good food to offer. The Bean & Leaf Cafe is simple and unassuming. Super friendly service at the counter, you give your order, and grab a table. I have to admit, there was a bit of confusion at the register regarding drinks, but that was quickly resolved. At lunch time there were two women ( I think the owners) preparing food, and one girl at the register. All were hustling.... We had the turkey pesto, and the chipotle chicken sandwiches. Both were really good. I was impressed by the freshness and the flavor each of these had. Well done...
I noticed the salads were huge here, and full of 'stuff'. . . OK, "stuffed with stuff"..
The only 'tick' I would mention, would be that the tables needed to be bussed. We had to clear everything off of our table in order to sit at it. There was a cart along the wall for people to put their dirty dishes, and I realize that it's a sloppy patron, not the restaurant that is at fault. But, dirty tables tend to have people shy away from staying to dine.
The food is surprisingly fresh and flavorful. Nice job! If I lived closer I would definitely be back often.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

We just had lunch at the Bean and Leaf and our sandwiches were excellent. I had the Chipotle chicken and my wife the Pesto chicken They have all the usual coffee trinks and tea, which my wife enjoyed. They also do breakfast as well.