Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
The best plan for a rainy afternoon

Reviewed July 24, 2015
Petitami
County Dublin, Ireland
Awesome Spa!

Reviewed December 9, 2014
superjoshua
los angeles

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2015

I ended there because it was raining so I could go the beach. The place is amazing and the woman managing it was so nice. I had a massage, then I spent some time in the sauna and finally I got one last treatment of 30 minutes (detox). So in total I spent 2 and half spectacular hours treating myself there. Definitely I would love to go back!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Petitami
Reviewed December 9, 2014

I think they are incredible. Very relaxing and great location. I hear they are doing surf lessons now and calling it surf and soothe. I can't imagine a nicer way to spend an afternoon than surfing and being massaged. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank superjoshua
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and decided to pamper ourselves with a SPA. Couple massages were great! Vicky and Dana were very professional and gave us the Best massages we experienced to date; and fresh juices & pasta served by the owner were top notch!
We highly recommend this SPA to anyone who needs pampering without breaking the bank!

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank cjmbj
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As a rule, I don't like spas because of the environment, not the treatment. I hate walking into a location feeling like I'm in a Dr.'s office. I've been to very expensive spas at hotels and bare bones places and it always seems extremely noisy, too crowded and you can always hear the outside noise during your treatment. Creative Chakra is none of the above. It's a lovely, spiritual vibe, very clean, very eco-friendly tucked away steps from the beach. And, the owner Sandy makes you feel like you're the most important person in the Universe. What I also hate about other spas, is you can never get an appt. when you want to. Not the case with Creative Chakra. I had the nerve to call on a Sunday and get a deep tissue massage on the same day. That never happens. The masseuse Kevin was fantastic. The room was very large and private. The spa was quite and very peaceful After my treatment, Sandy made me some very lovely tea. I can't wait to go back to try other treatments.

Date of experience: August 2013
3  Thank mdinonno
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I had a fantastic massage today that was customized for what I needed - Dana is highly skilled and I recommend her! The space is off the beaten path but really warm and refreshing inside. A beautiful, quiet space.

Date of experience: June 2012