“LOVELY”

SALT Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #11 of 149 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: SALT offers fresh Californian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy an innovative menu by Executive Chef Mark Gold that features only the finest locally sourced ingredients, as well as a full bar and drink menu. Located at the Marina del Rey Hotel.
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The Marina Hotel has an exceptional setting and they have really made the most of the views with the restaurant setting. Outdoor seating in plentiful and the service is reasonable good except when they are really busy. We waited quite a long time for breakfast. I've been for lunch and dinner too. Worth going even as a local Very quiet, but it can get very noisy if you sit inside during prime tiem

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, good ambiance, prices are reasonable, very kind stuff.
We were there for my daughters birthday and we had spent good time.
I recommend to everyone and i will visit again.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Great food and very peaceful and relaxing. I would highly recommend going here for breakfast or happy hour.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

There is no doubt that an afternoon or evening at Salt is very enjoyable, as the view is spectacular. There is a decent variety for food, and drinks are reasonably priced for what you are getting. The only downside is the slowness of waiting on your table. More than once I had to remind my waiter what we had ordered, and when. Apart from this, a nice little gem. I recommend happy hour!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

The scene is lovely and walking in to the modern slick building is cool- but at night, the noise level is beyond toleration. Fortunately they put us outside with our own fire pit. They also gave us blankets because it was pretty windy out there. This made us cozy and calmed our nerves. Wasn't too crazy about wine choices they had by the glass- but settled on a bottle of an unknown pinot that was nice. The service was reasonable and we liked our waitress although she didn't know much about wine.. We were having a late night dinner and she was having to deal with a lot of people who were there to drink. . I liked the watermelon salad a lot and my friend really liked her salmon - my steak was very good. I think it would be much nicer to go in the daytime when the inside restaurant was not feeling like a meat market ( although I must say I was kind of flattered that some flirtatious way younger man tried to convince us to stay and play as were leaving..) but I think the right time to come to this restaurant would be during the day or early evening.