All reviews waffles yosemite valley sausage free breakfast no elevator an hour waffle maker decent breakfast would stay again outdoor pool quaint town national park nice place to stay beds were comfortable minute drive stayed nights mariposa grove
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. We arrived early and the receptionist managed to let us check in early which was much appreciated.
There is a great pool and spa which we all really enjoyed using.
Breakfast is provided. The first morning, we were one of the first in as we were visiting Yosemite. The second morning, we were a little later and had to wait for a table as it was so busy.
Beds really comfortable and great hotel staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We loved staying in the Comfort Inn on our recent trip. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool was really appreciated on a hot day and the breakfast was good. Everyone in the town that we spoke to was friendly and we had a really good pizza from the Pizza Factory across the road. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I'm writing my 1st review so I can warn others to check their beds before entering. We stayed for 2 nights (rm 117) and when we came home I noticed red bug bites on myself and my daughter (we shared the same bed). I had noticed a small rusty blood stain on the sheet during my stay but didn't think much of it until I researched bed bugs. It's a shame because the employees were really nice but the hotel needs a deep cleaning. There are not a lot of options during the busy season of Yosemite but you still owe your customers a clean bed at night! I'm just hoping I didn't bring any of these creatures home with me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank mtnvernon
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Jimmy the front desk is amazing person.
Thanks .
Room is very clean and confortable.
Bathroom very clean.
Everything in my room works.
Wifi works.
Breakfast is adequate
Pool and Jacuzzi is great.
Walking distance Historic Downtown Mariposa.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Nice people, good breakfast and clean. Very basic but ok. Close to downtown with beautiful roses of all colors. The grounds are beautiful. We stayed to go see the redwoods and it was a great trip. We later stayed in Yosemite and paid more for only the proximity.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sodbuster3