Mariposa Lodge(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Miners Inn Motel(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$314
US$289
Mariposa Fair Bungalow Tent Cabins(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
US$110
River Rock Inn(Mariposa)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesyosemite valleysausagefree breakfastno elevatordecent breakfastan hourwould stay againoutdoor poolwaffle makerquaint townnice place to staybeds were comfortableminute drivestayed nightsparkcereal
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. We arrived early and the receptionist managed to let us check in early which was much appreciated.
There is a great pool and spa which we all really enjoyed using.
Breakfast is provided. The first morning, we were one of the first in as we were visiting Yosemite. The second morning, we were a little later and had to wait for a table as it was so busy.
Beds really comfortable and great hotel staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We loved staying in the Comfort Inn on our recent trip. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool was really appreciated on a hot day and the breakfast was good. Everyone in the town that we spoke to was friendly and we had a really good pizza from the Pizza Factory across the road. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I'm writing my 1st review so I can warn others to check their beds before entering. We stayed for 2 nights (rm 117) and when we came home I noticed red bug bites on myself and my daughter (we shared the same bed). I had noticed a small rusty blood stain on the sheet during my stay but didn't think much of it until I researched bed bugs. It's a shame because the employees were really nice but the hotel needs a deep cleaning. There are not a lot of options during the busy season of Yosemite but you still owe your customers a clean bed at night! I'm just hoping I didn't bring any of these creatures home with me.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank mtnvernon
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Jimmy the front desk is amazing person.
Thanks .
Room is very clean and confortable.
Bathroom very clean.
Everything in my room works.
Wifi works.
Breakfast is adequate
Pool and Jacuzzi is great.
Walking distance Historic Downtown Mariposa.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Nice people, good breakfast and clean. Very basic but ok. Close to downtown with beautiful roses of all colors. The grounds are beautiful. We stayed to go see the redwoods and it was a great trip. We later stayed in Yosemite and paid more for only the proximity.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple