My husband and I got married on August 20, 2011 (this review is a little late!) on the bluffs across from the Didjeridoo. We were looking for a quaint place to stay for our wedding night, and booked this online. When we arrived, I was wearing a tiara-type hair accessory, and had full on hair and makeup, so they figured out that we had just gotten married. The wonderful staff gave us a tour of the entire house, and let us choose whatever room we wanted (that wasn't occupied, of course) for no additional cost! We chose the one with the hot tub inside the room - the first room on the right as you come in the front door. The tub was so relaxing - even though it was August, it was quite cold by the late afternoon. The room was huge and had a very comfortable bed and very quaint decor. We definitely plan on staying at the Didjeridoo again - probably as an anniversary trip! I cannot thank the staff enough for the wonderful upgrade and service we received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Food, Art, Music and Vibes await you at Didjeridoo. Set just across the road from the ocean bluffs and the oldest Presbyterian church in California our spot in the village is cool. Walk to great eateries and all the local shops or relax and meditate in our beautiful gardens and historic lobby. See local art displayed in our relaxed lobby, break bread with us at our open pot-lucks & drink wine with us :) If you play bring your instruments, music happens here. Didjeridoo is perfect for weddings, reunions, small private parties and any other happenings that need to be in a place of love and beauty. Our rooms are great too! They range from quaint to fancy, some Victorian some simple and zen, all beautiful. We are Mendo people and want your visit to our village to be special and cherished. Peace Please note Didjeridoo is not a place that uptight conservative people will enjoy, in fact they will write bad reviews and hate it like they hate many things in life. Didjeridoo is most enjoyed by cool people looking for a nice stay in a beautiful place in an extremely friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn And Meditation Center
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn & Meditation Hotel Mendocino