All reviews silicon valley autograph collection hotel minor annoyance beautiful property front desk attendant lounge area valet parking palo alto other hotels menlo marriott bugs gym uber staycation loungers bath
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Stayed four days ... beautiful rooms, professional and courteous service. All the staff are attentive and polite. The young lady at breakfast was very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff were genuinely concerned about our comfort . The man at the bar was engaging and funny. The food was incredible too. Had the Herb Omlette with hickory smoked bacon each morning. Appetizers by the pool, .. perfect service.
A new hotel (March 2018?). The espresso bar and lounge area were beautiful Everything was immaculately clean (very important to me). The beds were made up daily and clean towels provided. The cleaning lady was very pleasant and seemed genuinely concerned I was happy.
I have stayed in over a hundred hotels around the world. This one is right up there. For cleanliness and confront. Highly recommended.

UBER is approx. $40USD + tip if you want to give one.

Room Tip: Room 601 has a balcony. Bed are really comfortable. Pillows are heavenly. A/C works great, not noisy. Water pressure is good.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Stefan A, Marketing Manager at Hotel Nia, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We officially opened March 29th, 2018. Our goal is to wow you with elegance and ingenuity. I'm glad we were also able to make you happy, Our staff is concerned with your comfort, we want you to feel welcomed in to our space.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I don't write reviews usually, only when this hotel is very extraordinary great or serve us many times and make us very satisfied. You know as a Marriott & SPG Platinum elite member and Hilton Diamond member, not so many hotels can make you WOW after so many good stays. Good is not enough, it needs to be very outstanding and unique.
We arrived at Hotel Nia at around 10 p.m. But really, their great service starts much earlier before we arrive. Front Office Manager Victoria reached out to us by email and because I am Marriott Platinum member and this is our 3-year anniversary 12-day trip all the way from Texas to California, she offered us complimentary suites upgrade and also special treat (Chocolate Strawberry and Wine).
Well, these complimentary upgrades have often happened to us at Marriott and Ritz Carlton, SPG and St. Regis, Hilton hotels while we travel, but when we arrive at the suites, we still feel WOW! Much thanks to the balcony and breezy wind of California, although the suites isn't as luxury as Ritz-Carlton we stayed, but sure it's fancy, at around similar level of JW Marriott but in different style, in a style us Computer Science PhD will like: hidden but elegant control of lights, Smart TV, lots of choice for laptop to place and fancy vibe that makes us feel good when we work but not golden shining things that distracts our concentration.
Also, big bath tub, I mean really big and deep. Which is enough for couples to enjoy together. That's a big plus!! I mean, even at JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton we stayed, the size of the bath tub there can't compare to this Hotel Nia!
One thing not so good though, but strictly speaking, it's not Hotel Nia's fault. The water quality is terrible here in California Silicon Valley area! It's not good when we see the water we use to brush our teeth and wash face is not transparent, it's actually half white? But I guess Hotel can actually improve this by using filters. Because when somebody from outside California came to this perfect hotel, they are not used to this and may not understand. This can be improved without much price.
Big thank to front desk Kamran and manager Victoria, their service is so welcoming and gracious! Also thanks to Christina at restaurant in hotel, she served us twice at breakfast and lunch, we enjoyed eating.
I guess in the future if I work at Google, I will try to rent a long term suites here in this Hotel Nia, that's how good they are!
中文评论未来编辑待弄:)

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best, balcony so great
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for breaking your habit of not reviewing and spending the time to give feedback about our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I will make sure your kind words are passed on to our employees. Looking forward to your future return!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights solo. Rooms were very nice, service was great, very nice hotel. Would be a great hotel to stay for business. A little of the beaten path, but close enough to uber anywhere in the Peninsula.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

A beautiful piece of modern art with sophistication at the room, the corridors, the lounges and the swimming pool. The architect has put every aspect of each corner to be fully functioned for every thought and every need. I got room at 10th floor with balcony that give unrestricted access to the Firework on July 4th.
The reception is exceptional and I was served by Sophia and they make you feel as the only guest. Elevators are speedy, everything is clean and you are served with the best coffee, complimentary water, the best bath care products and softest towels.
The lights in the room is a sphistacted show from the mirror to the wardrobe. The fridge is clean with glass door.
I booked through Marriott with very good rates. They provide internet access free.
I definitely will come back.
One suggestion I would ask the mangment to find better solution for visitors parking better than valet parking.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us during the recent 4th of July holiday. The Bay Area knows how to celebrate our independence. Glad you noticed all of our art, we commissioned everything in our hotel, each piece was custom made for your viewing pleasure. Please do come back! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Nia stayed 2 nights July 5-6. Everything was great until the room cleanliness. Large insect was discovered on our bed. The hotel’s staff service afterwards wasn’t what you would have expected either. No ownership or responsibility as blame was placed on housekeeping. A true quality hotel would have taken better responsibility for this horrific experience. Hotel glasses were dirty as well. Not worth the rating of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple