“Kepler's Books”
Review of Kepler's Books

Kepler's Books
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Menlo Park
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Every time I visit the SF Bay Area, I make sure to visit Kepler's too - here I managed to find books that I could not find anywhere else, and in addition they always have copies signed by the author for a lot of books.
This is really paradise for a book lover.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"park"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

What is there not to love? Rows upon rows of book club selections, piquing my interest and verifying the density of literary passion in this richly intellectual community. I love the staff recommendations shelves. I love the children's books section. I love the spiffy new black-and-white linoleum. I love the greeting cards. I love the printed canvas shopping bags. I love its proximity to Caffe Borrone. What don't I love? That I only get there about twice a year!!

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Kepler's is a wonderful small independent bookstore. Staff is knowledgeable and eager to recommend titles. I make a point of buying a book every time I go in. Small gems like this need all the support they can get in this age of e-books! Go buy a book and sit outside at Barrones next door with a cup of coffee!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Its great to come into a bookstore with a great variety. I highly recommend this wonderful bookstore.