Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Met Terry Brooks!

We were visiting my Dad in Redwood City and decided to visit Kepler's books. Terry Brooks was... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2018
ThomasL6255
Pocatello, Idaho
Kepler's is my first choice for books!

They have a strong selection of current books -- and are always willing to order books for you... read more

Reviewed January 21, 2018
M8680CFdebbiem
Palo Alto, United States

All reviews knowledgeable staff gift wrap for sale author shelves online talks selection store menlo park
Reviewed December 21, 2017

The store is wonderful to wander through. There is a variety of fun, literary-themed (and not) fun items in addition to the books. The staff are always helpful. If they don't have something in particular you're looking for, they'll order it for you. I am also a high school teacher, and occasionally we'll send our students there to pick up books, and the store is happy to put in an order for us to ensure there are enough copies for our classes.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

This evening Julie Foudy was promoting her new book with a panel of incredible women. I am pretty impressed that Kepler's was able to host such a great event. Need to work on building the book signing line though.
I will definitely come back to check out this local bookstore.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

This is a Menlo Park establishment! I don't usually buy books new, but when I do, I make sure I come here to support their business. They have author talks and book signings, and they are also very happy to order a book for you if they don't have it in stock. The back corner is a wonderland for kids, too.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Every time I visit the SF Bay Area, I make sure to visit Kepler's too - here I managed to find books that I could not find anywhere else, and in addition they always have copies signed by the author for a lot of books.
This is really paradise for a book lover.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

What is there not to love? Rows upon rows of book club selections, piquing my interest and verifying the density of literary passion in this richly intellectual community. I love the staff recommendations shelves. I love the children's books section. I love the spiffy new black-and-white linoleum. I love the greeting cards. I love the printed canvas shopping bags. I love its proximity to Caffe Borrone. What don't I love? That I only get there about twice a year!!