“Kepler's books”
Review of Kepler's Books

Kepler's Books
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Menlo Park
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Love, love this store! They even gift wrap.
Please support local bookshops.
We need these to help maintain neighborhoods in Menlo Park and Palo Alto.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"park"
"schedule"

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The store is wonderful to wander through. There is a variety of fun, literary-themed (and not) fun items in addition to the books. The staff are always helpful. If they don't have something in particular you're looking for, they'll order it for you. I am also a high school teacher, and occasionally we'll send our students there to pick up books, and the store is happy to put in an order for us to ensure there are enough copies for our classes.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

This evening Julie Foudy was promoting her new book with a panel of incredible women. I am pretty impressed that Kepler's was able to host such a great event. Need to work on building the book signing line though.
I will definitely come back to check out this local bookstore.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

This is a Menlo Park establishment! I don't usually buy books new, but when I do, I make sure I come here to support their business. They have author talks and book signings, and they are also very happy to order a book for you if they don't have it in stock. The back corner is a wonderland for kids, too.