“A favorite chain”

Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #30 of 133 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Yes, it's a chain, and an old one at that. Still, I always find the pizza to be first rate. And even though I'm a confirmed meat eater, I love the vegetarian versions.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

I guess I thought that most Round Table Pizza were fairly good so I tried this one for a family function. Did not live up to my previous experiences. Better pizza in Menlo Park.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Great lunch deal to include a pizza buffet, with ever-changing types of pizza being continuously brought out! Hot, fresh pizza, not warm pizza under a heat light. The salad bar is plentiful with all types of fresh veggies, toppings, dressings, etc. The reviews for this particular Round Table are either really great or really bad, so I like to especially check out these types of positive/negative reviewed restaurants. I find for the most part that I find a good place. My experience today, good/hard working staff, yummy food, so thanks folks!

Reviewed June 15, 2016

A local's favorite place for good pizza. Super local - it started here. While the place looks a little rundown, it's an institution in Menlo Park and worth a visit!

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Among the best pizza around. A local chain, in the area for 40 some years, I recall in another location when I was in grad school. Good for families or groups. Sometimes busy and noisy with groups, but always good food.