“Every pizza fan should visit this particular location at least once.”
Review of Round Table Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #30 of 134 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Who doesn't love a good pizza from time to time? Well, Round Table is just another chain pizza joint like so many others offering a wide menu selection, decent quality and a few dollars more per. order than it should be, but the Menlo Park Round table is unique in that it's the very first location for the now famous chain. I believe it was back in 1959, long before Face Book and Venture Capital Row put Menlo Park on the map, that the first Round Table store opened up on the well traveled El Camino Real. So if you're ever in the beautiful suburb of Menlo Park are in the mood for pizza, then pop into their restaurant and you too can say that you've been to the "original' Round Table!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I was saying a block or so away at the Menlo Park Inn and once I found this Round Table Pizza I was in swinger heaven with the idea not only could have host amazing time in my room, I was within walking distance of some pizza that really hits the spot.

We had a room to feed and Round Table Pizza did not let us down. The crust was everything you would want in a thin pizza, a crunch with a nice char on the edge, The toppings of the pie were as fresh and flavorful.

Our group event was a couple days long and I must say we had pie more than once. Top notch stuff!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Stopped in for lunch and was pleased. Parking was easy for Menlo Park. Entering is like losing the outside world. Quiet and casual. It was easy to place an order at the counter. Our pizza was delivered in a reasonable time and delicious. Wonderful Ham and Pineapple. Reasonable priced. Soda bar was convenient. There are two separate seating areas which was nice. Very clean.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

Yes, it's a chain, and an old one at that. Still, I always find the pizza to be first rate. And even though I'm a confirmed meat eater, I love the vegetarian versions.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

I guess I thought that most Round Table Pizza were fairly good so I tried this one for a family function. Did not live up to my previous experiences. Better pizza in Menlo Park.