Hotel Lucent(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$269
Hotel Nia(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$285
Autograph
  • Bar/Lounge
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
Red Cottage Inn(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$169
Stanford Inn(Menlo Park)
US$118
Menlo Park Inn(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$195
Priceline
Residence Inn Palo Alto Menlo Park(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$249
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood Sand Hill(Menlo Park)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$697
US$645
Park James Hotel(Menlo Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,121 results
All reviewspalo altomenlo grillsilicon valleybeautiful hotelfreshly baked cookiesel caminotrain noiserooms are comfortablea wonderful staywine tastingfavorite hoteli highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripluxury hotelfour seasonsfitness centerfire pit
Reviewed February 11, 2016

well placed for visiting the silicon valley, this classy hotel features great, comfortable rooms and can excellent restaurant bar with a good wine list and a choice of local and international beers and spirits. professional and friendly staff. can be expensive in high season. Very high speed wi-fi.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Patrick_J_Lane, General Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2016

Greetings ThewizardofOSS,
Thank you for taking time to review our location. I appreciate your great comments regarding our food and beverage offerings and friendly staff. Be sure to check out our upcoming events in the bistro and bar!

The hotel just switched to a fiber optic network and as mentioned, our Wi-Fi is really fast. Thanks for making note of it. See you again soon,

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my four nights at the Stanford Park. From my initial contact with Helen in the Reservation Dept through to my farewell upon departure, the staff were unfailingly welcoming, helpful and professional. I had an spacious and well appointed room that looked out on to a quiet and sunny courtyard. I think that the cost of this position may have been extra but it was well worth it. I would imagine that the rooms on the roadside may be noisier. I liked the unexpected touches - the hot apple cider on the sideboard for guests was a particular favourite when I came in each evening from the winter cold. An A1 property.

Room Tip: Go for the courtyard rooms - either ground or first floor. Rm 155 was perfect as it received the morning sun in winter
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear mdbrowne,

Thank you very much for your terrific review and for recognizing Helen for her service to you. I will be sure to recognize her along with our other teammates on their warm welcome and professional service. I am also pleased to know you enjoyed your accommodations and amenities provided. Your recommendation to fellow travelers is appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

I was in town for the Superbowl and client meetings and couldn't find a hotel room anywhere in SF. I generally stay at another hotel when I am in Menlo but that was also sold out. Lucky me because I found a new gem that will get all of my future business. From the well-appointed rooms, to the perfectly equipped fitness center, to the incredibly service-oriented staff the Stanford Park Hotel was just great. Being across the street from a huge outdoor shopping mall was just a bonus eventhough I didn't get to shop for anything more than some running socks since I forgot mine at home.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Patrick_J_Lane, General Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2016

Dear Melanie,

What a terrific review, thank you! We very much appreciate all your great comments regarding your stay with us last weekend and are glad you were here to experience the warm welcome and fine service our team is known for.

Please let us know when you will be visiting again and if there is anything we may do to further enhance your stay. Whether it is "mapping a run" or a providing transportation to our local fitness boutique, we want you to feel at home here.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 6, 2016

Classy ambiance, courteous staff, in classic hotel. I think other reviews call out what makes SPH special.

As a frequent business traveller who has cumulatively spent several weeks at this hotel over the past year, I'm going to call out areas of improvement:

* Housekeeping is extremely disorganized. During my last stay, I literally asked the front desk *six times* to tell housekeeping stop delivering the daily newspaper that I never read. Even still, they kept delivering it. And even though I opted out of housekeeping, they still came in and mucked with my room one day.

* Their courtyard needs to be quieted down by 10:00 PM. This is my big complaint with this hotel -- the #1 need of a business traveller is a good night's sleep. Guests shouldn't have to call the front desk at 10:00-11:00 PM every visit to ask them to send staff to quiet people down -- the hotel should be doing this automatically. It's a mediocre service organization waits until guests are annoyed enough to place a call.

* It would also be nice if they had a rewards program, given that they are part of a hotel chain. As someone who stays for long periods of time, it's a bit of a disincentive when their competitors do.

Also, I shared the above feedback by e-mail with the hotel manager during my last stay and was disappointed to receive no response whatsoever.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Eligold,

Thank you for taking the time to review our location and share some positive elements of your stay as well as areas for improvement. Please be assured that we have taken steps to correct each area of concern and are working to further improve inter-department communication. I am confident your next visit will be comfortable, convenient and seamless.

I look forward to your return and the opportunity to demonstrate my continued appreciation for your loyalty.

Reviewed January 30, 2016

Stanford Park is a beautiful hotel conveniently located not far from Stanford University and University Avenue. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms and grounds are impeccable. The patio/terrace with gas lit fire pits is awesome!

Room Tip: Rooms on the side that borders the train tracks are noisier.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Patrick_J_Lane, General Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2016

Greetings DKHall715,
Thank you for your terrific review! I am so glad to learn our location was convenient to your destinations and that my team took great care of you during your visit. The ambiance here, both indoor and outside, are especially conducive to relaxation after a busy day of business. Please visit us again soon. There is more to enjoy...