1,155 results
All reviewspalo altomenlo grillsilicon valleyel caminotrain trackstwo sinksbeautiful hotelrooms are largewine tastingi highly recommend this hotelfavorite hotelfitness centerfour seasonsluxury hotela wonderful staybusiness tripfire pit
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We tried it this hotel since it was the best price I could find last minute for the holiday weekend. It was more upscale than we usually stay at -the accommodations we're beautiful and the service was excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Dear rpisor154159,
I am so glad that you found the Stanford Park to be such a good fit! Your recommendation means everything to us, thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Very Truly Yours,

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had a wonderful stay in this beautiful hotel. Staff was friendly and professional. Shiesta and Sherri at the front desk were very professional and helpful. The location is great, the rooms are comfortable and the decor is beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Kim F,
I love your review, you are thoughtful and kind for posting it. I will share your comments with the team and most importantly with both Shiesta and Sherri, thank you for recognizing two of our gems! Thank you for sharing this post and letting your fellow travelers know your perspective, I know they will appreciate it, I certainly do!
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Free wine tasting, warm cookies at bedtime, fire pits at night, amazing staff, this place is the best. I went for an early run and they front door man offered me bottled water as I returned. They couldnt have been kinder and more thoughtful, I was truly sad to leave.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear rtolkoff,
Your review is amazing! Thank you for sharing your experience, I am glad that all of the little moments we create made your stay special. Thank you also for your thoughtful and genuine comments about the team, I am truly proud that they made your stay so special and have shared this with them. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Very Truly Yours,

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Very clean, very beautiful. I slept horribly, but not because of the hotel, I don’t think. The attendants were very helpful, but the prices for food were astronomical. Maybe that’s just my east coast perspective though...

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear bstewardcodes,
I am glad that you found the hotel to be beautiful and clean. I hope that you come back for another visit to experience a more restful night, most guests find our beds to be quite dreamlike. I will pass along your kind comments to the team as well, I know they will mean a lot to them.
Sincerely and appreciatively,

Reviewed July 4, 2018

I would normally rate this hotel with four or five stars, but I was not informed that the hotel is located just feet away from the railroad with honking trains passing by at all times. As a light sleeper, Stanford Park Hotel failed to deliver the product. Even my 7-year old son, that normally sleeps through everything, woke up during the night from the noicy trains passing by. And we had the windows closed. Breakfast was good, though.

Room Tip: Bring ear-plugs!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear El_Olso,
I am sorry to see that the noise from the train impacted your sleep. We certainly try to be transparent about the location of the hotel, the train was here before we were so it has been a part of our experience from day one. Different guests react to it in several ways, some guests love it, some are ambivalent about it and some ask to have rooms in the other wing, away from the train. We are always happy to oblige the request, if your travel plans bring you this way again please let me know and I will personally assign you a room away from the tracks. I do hope you come and experience the hotel again.
With Warmest Regards,