I stayed there for almost 1 week for business in Palo Alto and I would repeat.
- Nice, cosy, and spacious rooms. As comfortable as being at home.
- Very useful and friendly staff.
- Probably the best place to say if you need to work/visit in Palo Alto: 3 min walking to Stanford shopping center, 5 min walking to Caltrain Station and Palo Alto downtown.
- It is beside El Camino Real, noisy road starting at 5AM, and Caltrain. The staff provides you ear plugs if needed.
- The breakfast is just ok compared with other hotels on the same range. Being fair They were doing works on the dinning hall when I was there and They were using a room for this purpose, so this was also impacting it.More
- Free Wifi