“Small but Nice Mexican Restaurant - My Favorite is Their Chicken Mole”

Casa Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 344 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is a relatively small but nice Mexican Restaurant. Food is excellent. They generally offer salad or soup with your meal. Both are good. Many of their dishes are quite good; I like in particular their chicken mole. They also make a great margarita. Flan here is also very good.
Enjoyable place for a family or friend dinner. Service is friendly.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We always eat lunch or dinner here whenever we come to San Jose. Very attentive staff, great food, fresh tortillas, authentic refried beans, everything is delicious. It's also clean and well kept, and has lots of atmosphere with cool chairs, mexican music and unique artwork. The only negative I've found here is the drinking water. It's awful. The hot tea is even worse. Have a beer, margarita, or coke. Perfect.

1  Thank CarolCat
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Fajitas were good quality. It was a little pricey but portions were larger so we kept the extras for a second meal so the price was fine.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have visited this restaurant many times since it opened 32 years ago. Yesterday, I needed to get a tire fixed at Wheel Works across the parking lot and it was lunch time. Armed with a $5 coupon that was in my car from a recent mailer, I decided I needed some Mexican food. This restaurant serves great tortilla chips and spicy salsa as you are waiting for your meal. The salad with house dressing (a pepper ranch) was icy cold and delicious. I ordered a beef chimichanga that was very tasty, piping hot, and HUGE!! Meals are served with rice and beans (large portion). I took half my meal home. Great service and value. It is clean, well kept, with intriguing oil paintings of Aztec rituals on the wall It was also a very painless way to wait for my car to be fixed!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2011

We took our son to this restaurant for his 1st time and he agreed it has great food. We will continue to come here and bring new people here when we get the chance. Great Service and great food!